The Relativity of Time

The relativity of time is a proven scientific fact today.
In the early years of the 20th century, Einstein presented the theory of relativity.
Until then, people did not know that time was a relative concept, and that it could change according to the environment.
Albert Einstein showed that time is dependent on mass and velocity.
In the history of mankind, no one had expressed this fact clearly before.

With one exception however, In the Quran, Allah talks about time's being relative in the following verses:

"They ask you to hasten the punishment. Allah will not break His promise. A day with your Lord is equivalent to a thousand years in the way you count."
(Quran 22:47)

"He directs the whole affair from heaven to earth. Then it will again ascend to Him on a Day whose length is a thousand years by the way you measure."
(Quran 32:5)

"The angels and the Spirit ascend to Him in a day whose length is fifty thousand years."
(Quran 70:4)

The following verse indicates that people perceive time differently and that people may perceive a short period of time as a lengthy one.

"He will say, 'How many years did you tarry on the earth?' They will say, 'We tarried there for a day or part of a day. Ask those able to count!' He will say, 'You only tarried there for a little while if you did but know!"
(Quran 23:12)

The fact that the relativity of time is mentioned clearly in the Quran, which was revealed 1400 years ago, is another evidence that it is the word of Allah.