Chapter 1

Ash
"Hey guys look it's the loner Ash Ketchum."  Everyone starts laughing at me, But I just look down and walk past everyone. I make it to my class where even the teacher makes me look bad. He always gives partner work so I can look more alone. I just look down And I hear someone, "I am so glad I'm not him"
I don't look at him but know exactly who it is. It's Gary Oak the guy no girl can resist. Right now I think he's dating some Dawn girl. The teacher then keeps on laughing at me so I just get up and leave the room, I look down again and crash into someone I fall and so does the person. I get up and give my hand but the girl pushes it away and says "Get away from me you loner I don't want to be seen with you."
She then just runs away, I just get up and walk I know that's Serena Yvonne the most popular girl in school. She rejects any boy who tries even Gary and of course I wouldn't try because she seems kinda bratty to me. But whatever. I'll just skip my classes again, I'm starting to walk home and I see a huge monster. I release my powers and my eyes turn blue I call my pikachu and I fly at the monster I tell my pikachu to attack it as much as it can and I start charging my attack the monster gets paralyzed and I shoot my attack it then blows up I get on the ground and shut off my powers then just go home.
Serena
Why did that Ash try to help me I make fun of him everyday as well as well the whole school yet he tries to help me. I guess i went a little over when I said those things. "Ms president"
I hear and quickly jump out of my thoughts, "what is it?" I ask "you have a lot of work to do for the principle so get to work." I start to work after I get told that but keep thinking about why he's like that.
I have finished and it's now dark I walk home and see Ash walking so I secretly start to follow him. I hide behind a tree and see Ash just sitting down by a cliff of a mountain and wonder what he's doing. I don't know why everyone doesn't wonder, no one knows his birthday,hobbies,family, or anything in general. Ash just gets up and starts walking, then i trip on a rock and fall on him.
To be continued...