Chapter 6

SERENA
    Ash jumps up in the air and yells
      "Tᗩᖇ ᗷᑌᖇᔕT TEᗩᗰ"
He swings his blades faster then the speed of light, hitting him with a total of 16 hits.

(Star burst stream from anime Sword Art Online)
Ash finishes the monster off with a pure stab. The monster disappears, and Ash lands on the ground.
        ASH
I land on the ground and look at Serena, I disable my power and get up. I start walking to her seeing her shocked of the scene she just witnessed, I tell her not to say a word and carry her. Then I jump straight up landing in front of her house. I put Serena down and start walking to the couch as Serena follows, she walks towards her room. And I just lay on the couch,
2 hours later
I feel a sudden pain in my body and it starts getting worse. I fall on the ground Unable to control my body, I hold in my scream to not alert Serena. After more waves of pain red electricity starts sparking around my body, and I remember  that I still can't handle my new form, it's to unstable for me to handle it. My body burned out from all the power released. soon my head went blank, I couldn't feel any of the pain anymore everything was just blank.
SERENA
I heard something it was like a spark of electricity, I opened my door and looked around trying to make no noise. I see Ash on the ground with red sparks surrounding him, his body keeps twitching. I put him on the bed couch quickly grabbed an ice pack and put it around his arms. His body started to cool down and Ash slightly became calmer.
2 hours later
I'm still sitting next to Ash while he rests with his over used body. I feel bad for him to, he must be suffering a lot of pain from all of this. I think it was that weird form that he took, and how fast he went (light speed) I figured it out now it's all so clear Ash isn't human he has powers and certain ones to, I need to research more about him. Find out he really is.
To be continued......

I'm sorry for slow updates and also for this sort of short chapter, to repay for the wait I will give 2 shout outs to some of my favorite writers who have really good books. ItsMysticalDelphox has a lot of amazing books I enjoy all of them.
JonathanPokemonfan has 2 great stories also you should go check them out.