•Chapter 10•

THIRD PERSON POV
The smoke clears up. Ash can be seen with his eyes closed. Ash opens his eyes and took a look at the demon.

 Ash opens his eyes and took a look at the demon

He walks toward the demon slowly. Everyone is watching the fight from a distance. Everyone wondering what is wrong with Ash when his normal transformation is different. The demon starts to throw punches at Ash, but Ash dodges all of them. Ash landed on the ground closing his eyes. The demon finds this a chance as he appears wide open. The demon opens his mouth and starts charging a beam and quickly launches it. Ash feels the blast coming towards him and charges a blast with his hand. And as soon as the beam is near him, Ash uses his hand blast to surf towards the demon. Ash reaches the demon and releases his giant blast causing the demon to get hit and obliterated. Ash lands on the ground and descends from his amazing power. Everyone looking at Ash not being able to believe of what he just did. Then everyone comes running to Ash, Serena being the first to get there, jumps on Ash. Now everyone started to question him.
???? P.o.v
"So you defeated the demon, huh. Looks like you are more special then I recalled. But I'll tell you, all good things come to an end. Once I get to you I will destroy you. "Start it up I need all the strength." All the machines go on and it transferring to my body I will be all." And once I am not only will I destroy you Ash. But I will kill everyone on this planet to create my justice."
3rd Person p.o.v
Everyone is next to Ash still questioning him when Red asks for Ash to come privately.

"Ash something even bigger is coming in a span of a week. And it's stronger than you believe, even your new form isn't enough for it"

"What should I do then Red?"

"We have a special training place called the hyperbolic time chamber. Basically  2 hours in there is 2 years In real life. And you only have 2 hours to train or you will be stuck in nothingness and won't be able to get out."

"Ok when will we go go then Red?"

"We will go tomorrow so be ready. We will come and tell you when."

"Ok."

Ash walks towards Serena and says "sorry about your house what will we do now?"

Serena responds with "We should go to your house"

"I don't have a house"

"You don't have a house why!?"

Ash "....."

To be continued....

Author note: I haven't been posting lately mainly because of  school and sports. So from now and on I will try to post at least once a week. Thank you for reading :)