Chapter 7

ASH
My body is starting to cool down but I still can't open my eyes yet, but I feel someone putting something on my arm.
30 mins later
I open my eyes to see Serena putting a wet rag on my arm trying to ease the pain. I'm in a shock I thought she hated me, actually she's been real nice to me lately. I wonder what is going on with    her she doesn't seem like the original Serena I know, she's actually someone I could like. But I still can't let my self be known well even if she is the only person to ever be nice to me.
                             RED

     "Hey yellow can you help me"     "Sure with what Red"
"Well you see there is this boy I need you to help me locate"
"Of course red but what is the reason"
"There is something big coming and only he can stop this"
"I'll search right away for this Ash right"
"That's correct"

She starts to type into her computer and generates a program called "gods eye" that can locate anything in a matter of seconds. This technology is so advanced with just a DNA sample it can locate the object, I had some of Ash's blood in a tube from the fight he got into so DNA isn't a problem.

"I found him Red he's an a house near the Broken high school"

"Got it, we will search for him tomorrow morning"

????
This Demon of mass destruction is near complete All's I have to do is take, 1 of the 9 jewels of Arceus's power and this will be a god tier demon.
At the temple of Arceus

"Arceus I need one of your jewels of life to restore a dream"
"I will give u a piece of my life but what dream is it child"
"To bring disaster and chaos to this world now I will take my leave with this upgrade"

Arceus angrily rises and tries to chase after the man but loses it, Arceus then starts to lose his faith on humanity and thinks of a punishment for them

The next day 10:00am
We have arrived Red now let's go inside and inform him"
To be continued...