Chapter 3

SERENA
Ash hit the school and the whole thing blew up. I...I think Ash is dead. After I hear a scream of agony and know already it's the loner so I didn't bother to help him.
ASH
I'm in the broken school alone, about to die. I can't do anything. The dragon makes some kind of pink portal and left. On the other hand I'm starting to feel dizzy and my powers turn off by its self. I start to feel my eyes getting heavy and go unconscious
???
I jump to the building and grab the unconscious Ash and take him back to a secret place I know I lay him down and start treating the boy quickly.
After an hour or two Ash woke up and he started quistioning me.

"What am I doing here and how did I get here"
"You are healing and I took you here"
"Who even are you"
"I am Red"
"Red huh?, so why did you save me no one cares for me"
"I have reason of my own and about your school it's shut down for good"

                            ASH
So my school is shut down for good, doesn't really mean anything since all I do is get bullied. I instantly get up and walk out, Red just disappeared somewhere. Then it starts to rain and thunder. I groan then say.
              "just what I needed"
My luck is really horrible because now my house is locked and I have no keys I just sit down on the stairs of the entrance and start getting soaked. I'm starting to hate my life. Then someone comes up to me with an umbrella.

   "Come here Loner right now"    "What is it.... Serena"
     "Your coming with me even if your the loner"
"No it's ok you don't have to"
"I don't want you to get sick you are still a human"

                         SERENA
I can't believe I just told Ash to come with me, why would I say something like that my reputation will get ruined if I'm seen with him. Whatever at least I'm being nice to him.

        "So we are here L.. Ash"
"Um ok...."
  "Go take a bath so you don't get  sick"
He starts walking to the bath and I go to my room and fall asleep.
ASH
I get in the bath and just sit there trying to figure out why she made me come here and take a bath, I mean she makes fun of me every day I run into her, but I can't figure it out. She definitely doesn't like me, cause who does. I get out after 5 minutes and put my things on and start to head to the door but Serena yells.

"Your not going outside in that weather"
"What why not it's ok I'll be fine"
"No you will get sick you will have to spend the night"
"Where am I even going to sleep"
"On the couch obviously"
*Several Hours Later*
I'm laying down on the couch trying to fall a sleep Until I eventually do.
SERENA
I wake up at 4am to go get water and I see the loner but seems like he's having a nightmare then something crazy happens, Some kind of blue aura surrounds Ash. And he just starts yelling.
"No stop don't kill me"
To be continued....