~ 8 ~

The devil shall never loos his cool, but when he does

"I'm used to seeying them together you know." I told him absentmindley as the thought off him being concerned about me stayed in my mind "After all I have no life, just like you said." I added with a small hollow laugh.

"Aaah, I see." His voice somehow sounded really irritated or maybe even a little mad when he said that "You seriously have no idea what expression is on your face, do you?".  His eyes seemed to turn a bit darker as he pinned me down with his gaze.

"My facial expression?" I thought looking out off the window again as I put my hand on the glass "I don't." 

I looked down to the library room and came to the suprised conclusion someone was looking up at me. This someone was none else than Min-Jun himself. His whole facial expression screamed that he was suprised and could not believe someone might have witnessed them. I think my expression at that time perfectly copied his.

This time I pushed myself off the window sill and would have once again fell off my chair if it wasn't for Taehyung catching me from behind quickly "What? Did something happen?" he asked with something that sounded like concern in his voice.

"O-our eyes met..." I stuttert still not fully realizing what happened.

"Really? Well isn't that a good thing?" Taehyung asked obliviously.

"What are you saying?!" I jumped up from my chair and looked at him with big eyes "Of course now he thinks I'll blab on his secret relationship! Just as much as their meetings were a secret, so was me being here!". 

"Well isn't this the perfect chance for you to take the wagger?" Taehyung crossed his arms infront off his chest "Mend a broken heart with a new love, that is the moment anyone is the weakest and that's also the time you have to take your time!". 

"I'm not blackhearted like you Taehyung!" I blazed out letting go off al formalities and honorfics "Unlike you I was content with how things were! Yes I'm a coward and I know it! But never would I dare to ruin anothers relationship for my own happiness, that would just soil everything!".

"Soil everything? Then you stalk them and observe them evertime after school? And you want to say that is righteous?" He returned as his voice started rising too "Is that what you want to be?!".

"Shut up! You don't know anything!" I felt tears form in my eyes as he just bluntly said that "I honestly don't even understand why you meddled in to my problems from the beginning? Why do you care what I do and do not? All you have been telling me to do from the beginning is to break them appart? Are you really the devil Taehyung? Is watching others pain and missery your enjoyment?".

"I only said what I thought was the best." He growled back.

"Then spare yourself, I don't need it!" I held up my hand to make him stop talking and I quickly grabbed my bag "You're the worst Taehyung!". I rushed out off the classroom before even more words could be said between us. 

"Damnit!" Taehyung growled as he slammed his hand on the desk...

Everything around him disappeares and his focus is on that one light in the darknes..