~ 11 ~

Why does the devils whisper feel tempting all off a sudden?

"Chance?" I asked him blankly as Min-Juns burdened face was still burned in to my mind.

"I don't quite get what's going on, but if that guy wasn't the one in the infirmary. The doesn't that mean the teacher was two-timing him?" Taehyung pointed out "If you're going to take advance off his broken heart now is the time...." whilst looking at my face he fell silent mid sentence.

His face turned serious too and he tilted his head side-wards as he bend down to my height "Why are you making that face?" his voice sounded dark.

"What face?" I asked still looking at the infirmary door.

I wonder why...

"The sadded-I've-ever-seen kind off face." Taehyung said making me face him properly.

I fell so hurt, him facing me without a smile left me feeling empty and sad. So..

"How could I possibly think off this as a chance?" Something in my mindset started changing after I saw that face off his.

Wich off us is hurting the most?

"Mei?" Taehyung asked scratching his head a bit suprised.

Without even giving him a proper explanation I rushed off to the library my resolve clear as day. 

"Isn't that risky?" Taehyung heard behind him and as his interest was prickeld he curiously looked behind him.

"You did that?!" two males were discussing something that might be quite relavant to him.

I felt bad for leaving Taehyung behind like that but this was something I had to do now or I would waver.

I softly opened the door making Min-Jun turn around and look at me, I thought I would feel my nerves playing up again but the only thing I wanted right now was to see him smile again.

"You from early." Min-Jun flatly said "Is there something you want?" he sounded like he didn't want to be botherd.

"Uhm, I'm a second year Park Meilin just like you." As I was talking I noticed my plan didn't really have clear path and I just blurted out the first best thing that came up in my mind "Will you come with me to see ms.Lee?". 

Even I myself was suprised at what I said and I could see Min-Jun look at me like I turned crazy but I was determined to push trough "I think the gossip got something wrong..." my voice falterd a bit at the end.

Min-Jun interrupted me as he leaned against the window sill off the library "Do you know something about it?" he asked me. I could not see his face as he was illuminated by sun from behind but I could hear in his voice a lot off restrain.

At that moment I knew it was time for me to face myself properly.

As tempting as it was the voice did not reach the deepest part off me, the part where my resolve stood unwavering and beating loudly, almost like it wanted to jump out...