Intro

You were running all across your house like your life depended on it, because well, it did. You've been stalked for about 7 months now by some obviously psychopathic boy who had a crush on you. It's been 10 minutes since you called the cops and they still aren't there; you couldn't even hear the faint sound of a siren anywhere. You ran up the stairs and into your room only to hide under the bed. You were hoping that it was such an obvious place to hide that he wouldn't look under there. You heard footsteps walk up the stairs. He was slow and taking his time. It was almost as if he knew he was going to catch you, so there was no use for wasting his energy. "(y/n)~" He called out in a tune. You closed your eyes tight in fear. You could see his feet walking all across your room. Tears slipped from your eyes. This was it. Suddenly, he pulled your arms from under the bed and dragged you out. "No! No please! Please KyuSeok, please! Don't kill me..." You cried as he held you by the arms with the creepiest smile on his face.

"Why don't you love me back, (y/n)? I could give you everything! But you choose not to love me!" He cried out.

"KyuSeok, please...I'm sorry." You trailed. Your voice was broken from yelling for helping and crying.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but if you're not going to love me you're not going to love anyone." He said before walking away from you and pulling out a gun.

Suddenly, you heard a shot. Blood was everywhere, even on your face. A bullet had gone straight through your stalkers head. You stared at the dead body on the floor.

That's when your parents decided it was best to start over.