Chapter 3

You woke up and stared at the ceiling. It's been a couple of days since Jimin had asked you out and your feelings haven't necessarily grown since then. The party Jungkook was talking about was tonight and you have no idea what you're going to wear. You get dressed in your uniform and walk to the kitchen. "T-Tae?" You questioned. The boys never seemed to not surprise you, just showing up in your house every morning. Your mom's eyes seemed to float in every direction but your eyes and Taehyung's. You assumed that different guys showing up at your house every day who claimed to know you wasn't the best look on a girl in high school. Taehyung seemed to notice how your mom evaluated the situation as started to laugh, earning a sharp head turn from both you and your mom. "Ms. (y/l/n), I just want to say that (y/n) is such an amazing friend to all of us. She's almost like the glue that keeps the entire group together. You really have an amazing daughter." Taehyung smiled. "Group?" You mom questioned, looking at you. Taehyung nodded with a smile. "Yeap, there's seven of us, well now eight with (y/n). Jungkook is the really polite but kind of shy one. Namjoon is like the very polite, tall, mature one. Jin is the really pretty nice and quiet one. Hoseok is the one that always makes a conversation and probably will say something dumb while trying to make it seem...not dumb. I'm....me. I don't think you've met Yoongi yet because he's sort of reserved and quiet and Jimin is (y/n)'s boyfriend." Tae innocently smiled. Your mom almost spat her drink from her mouth as soon as she heard the word "boyfriend" and you instantly snapped your head towards Taehyung, not believing he had just said that.

"B-boyfriend?" Your mom stuttered, looking at you all wide-eyed and whatnot. "Welp! That's all the time we have now Tae so we better get going before we're late to school. Bye, mom!" You quickly said before taking Taehyung's hand and dragging him out the door. "Whoops, did I mess up?" Taehyung laughed, nervously looking at you as he put his hand on the back of his neck. You sighed with a small laugh, looking at the ground. "No, it's fine. She was bound to find out that Jimin and I were together at some point." You said as you looked at Taehyung. The much taller male had a one-sided smile on his face. "So how's the relationship going? I mean wow, I've never seen Jimin so caught up over someone before." He huffed. "Umm..." You trailed, looking at the ground; the happiness draining from your face. Taehyung stopped you from walking and stood in front of you with a concerned face. "(Y/n), what's wrong? Did something happen between you two already?" He asked. You shook your head in response. "No, it's not that. I just...I kind of liked Jungkook more than Jimin. I feel like shit having feelings for both, but at least I knew who I liked more. When Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend. He had so much hope in his eyes; I didn't want to break that so I sacrificed my happiness for his." You could feel tears start to form in your eyes. Taehyung's expression fully changed from concerned to saddened. "I'm so sorry Tae...I'm such a bad person! I should have just told Jimin the truth." You cried, tears slipping down your face from now. Taehyung gently took your face by your chin and lifted it up so you looked at him straight in the eyes. "It's ok (y/n) I understand. You didn't want to hurt Jimin by rejecting him. Let's give things some time and see where the go. If it doesn't work out, I'll be there to help you through things, ok?" Tae smiled, causing you to do the same. You laughed and hugged him out of the blue as you cried more. The thing was, the weren't cries of sadness but more of thankfulness."Thank you so much, Tae. You're like the big brother I've always wanted." You smiled, parting from the hug. 

Taehyung laughed as he ruffled your hair and started to walk. "And you like the sister I've never wanted but still enjoy having!" He laughed before running off, knowing you'd after him. Soon enough the two of you made it to school, but you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched. As a matter of fact, you've been feeling this way for a couple of days now but you didn't want to bring it up in fear that you'd concern the boys too much. "Jagiya~" You heard a familiar voice sing from behind you. You turned around and engulfed the male before you could even see who it was, just knowing that it was your boyfriend. Jimin laughed and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. Despite your feelings about the situation, you loved how gentle he was with you. "Yah! Get a room you two." Namjoon teased, trying to shoo you guys off with his notebook. "Oh leave them alone~ they're just happy to see each other." Hoseok smiled as he lightly pushed on Namjoon's shoulder. You quickly looked at Jungkook who didn't seem to happy. His hands were shoved in his pocket, you could see him clenching his jaw, and his eyes didn't leave the floor to look at you or any of the other boys at any moment. "Are you ready for the party tonight, (y/n)?" Jin asked. Right then and there Jungkook looked at you. He was the one who invited you to the party, and for a specific reason at that. "Yeah." The bell rang and it was time for everyone to head to class. Throughout the entire day, Jungkook didn't talk nor did he even bothering to look at you. You and Jimin met up with the other outside of the school. "Um Jin hyung, do you mind taking (y/n) home so she can get dressed for the party? You're the one who lives closest to her." Jimin asked. "Well, I have to stay and help tutor someone. I think I'll barely have any time for myself to get dressed after I'm done." Jin said as he pressed his lips together. Jimin sighed. "I'll take her." You looked to see Jungkook. "No, it's o-"