Chapter 2

You woke up early in the morning for school. You were a little scared to be walking by yourself after what happened a couple of nights ago. After you told the boys what happened the all thought it was best if at least one of them walked you home. The were all so extremely nice to you and you had no idea why. You walked down stairs in your uniform, but your hair wasn't done at all. "Hey, (y/n)!" You heard an all too familiar voice greet. A voice that was obviously out of place. "J-Jungkook? Wh-what are you doing here?" You asked, hurriedly running your fingers through your hair, trying to look the least bit decent. "Well, I just thought I'd walk to school with you. The walk would really help us all get a little closer." He smiled. You awkwardly smiled back, unable to understand how he even managed to make such good friends with your mom that she'd let him in. Especially after what happened at your last school. "Well, before you guys go here's some breakfast. Bring her back on early this time Jungkook!" You mom joked before you guys walked out the door only to find Jimin standing at your doorstep.

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin?"

"(Y/n)?"

"Jimin what are you doing here?" You asked. "I-I just came to stop by, see if you were doing alright, but it looks like baby kookie here beat me to the punch." He said, looking at Jungkook with narrowed eyes. "Well, I guess you guys can both walk me to school." You laughed trying to ease the tension. The walk was long and awkward. "Yah, (y/n) there's this party next week. You should come with us! It's ganna be cool, promise." Jungkook smiled at you. "Sure! Sounds fun~ Are you going Jimin?" You asked looking at the boy on your right. "Yea. If you go, I go." He weakly smiled back at you. The two of you reached the school in no time, despite how agonizingly long the sense of awkwardness made it. "Well, see you later Kookie!" You shouted, waving at the boy who left to class in the opposite direction. You looked back at Jimin who was walking off to class with his hands shoved in his pockets. He seemed pissed. "Jimin, are you ok? You've been looking kind of mad the past few days." You tried to confront him in the lightest way possible, sort of getting the feeling that you were the source of his anger. Was this guy the jealous type? Even if he was, how could he be so jealous when you spent time with others after he just met you a few days ago? "Yea, I'm fine." He said before walking off to class and sitting down. You sat in your seat and waited on the teacher. Suddenly, someone's arms were thrown around you. "(Y/n)!" You could hear Taehyung shout from behind you. You laughed turning around. "Tae, what are you doing here? If the teacher finds that you're in the wrong class, you're going to get in a hell of a lot of trouble." You said rather concerned.

"Ahh~ no one's going to do anything to me. All the teachers love me here." He laughed. Taehyung looked at Jimin who was eyeballing him with the most lethal sense in his eyes. "Hey, you ok Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Fine." He said before turning around and laying his head on the desk. Taehyung lowered his head down to your ear. "How long has he been like that? I've never seen him like this before."

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He's been like that for about two days." You said, averting your eyes to the orange-haired boy. Taehyung nodded and left the class before the teacher came in. Throughout the entire day, Jimin had been by your side no matter what and he didn't leave. You'd also notice the few death glares he'd give other boys who passed by you. The day slowly came to an end and Jimin offered to take you home.

The two of you walked to your house laughing and playing around with one another. When it was just you and Jimin, he seemed perfectly fine. He would laugh and smile like there was no tomorrow and he'd show a completely different side to you that he really didn't show when he was with the rest of the boys. "You wanna come in and hang out for a bit?" Jimin nodded with a slight smile and hesitantly walked through the doorway. "Oh, hello. (Y/n), didn't tell me she was bringing someone over." You mom greeted, looking at you with a stern stare.  "Um...well Jimin and I were just going to hang out for an hour so~ it won't be long." You awkwardly smiled. "Alright. Just don't make a mess anywhere." Your mom said before letting you two go. Jimin followed you to your room and sat on your bed. "For starters, let's watch a movie." You smiled as you scrolled through Netflix and put on Captain America: Civil War. Throughout the movie, Jimin would steal a couple of stares here and there making your heart drop to the pit of your stomach. You had a feeling Jimin liked you and you liked him back, but maybe not as much as you did Jungkook.

"Hey (y/n)?" Jimin asked, making you turn around. Before you could catch a glimpse of Jimin's face he took yours in his hands and kissed you. Your eyes were wide with shock, but in time you closed them, slowly kissing back. Jimin parted with you and look straight into your eyes. "I really really like you (y/n). I know it's only been a couple of days but for as long as I've been at that school no one has made me feel the way you do in years like the way you have in just a few days. I would really like it if you would be my girlfriend." You had no idea what to think. You liked Jimin, but your feelings for him just weren't strong enough. You didn't want to break his heart so you sacrifice your happiness for his. "And I would really like it if you were my boyfriend." You smiled, kissing him again. Maybe these feelings would grow and maybe you wished Jungkook had asked you before Jimin had ever even thought of it.