Chapter 1 - The Beginning

The car screeched suddenly to a stop. The annoying voice on the impossible to turn off sat nav shouts (oh and impossible to turn down) "you have reached your destination".

We had arrived at the Needles well, what was left of it. What I mean when I say that is that there had been... actually I will start from the beggining. In 2023 there was a fall out between Rusia and North Korea (I know mad!) basically it caused world war 3 but not a nuclear one like everyone expected. All the nukes had been destroyed ages ago but the Isle of Wight at that point had 3 (yes you heard me right 3) nuclear reactors on the island. One day they all crashed and the rumor was that nuclear radiation had leaked out.

Everyone was evacuated, or so they thought, many of the islanders were not acounted for in the evacuation. After this the island was used heavily as a bomb test site. (yeah not so good) Now we have been sent to investigate for signs of human life. The year now is 2059 and no one from any other country will go apart from us. 3 spies from the Isle of Man, Paul the guy who does everything, Flora the technology whizz and me, my name is Tyler. Oh and one more thing we are all teenagers!