Chapter 9 - Taser

Hi Guys thanks for the comments and messages I have been getting :) I hope you all like the next chapter!!!!!                                                                                    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: Two men burst through the door. They turned on Everett, pushed him back against the wall and one of them said quietly "Tell us who you are and what you know." They looked at him looking at me. "Or" he smirked "We take the girl."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Everett don't tell them anything. They can't harm me." I told them. I wanted them to just leave, I had been through too much for me to be bothered with anything else.

"No. They can." Everett retaliated "You really aren't from here are you, you really don't know who these men are?"

"Who are they then?" I asked him.

The man who had his arm up against Everett's neck suddenly butted in "Go on tell her, then tell us what we need to know."

Everett started to tell me why I needed to be "worried" about those men when a guard from somewhere ran into the room.

"Stop where you are right now." he told us all but with a slightly worried tone to his voice when he saw the men. "there are more of us comi...." He was cut off and fell to the floor twitching violently.His face went bright red then pale, back to red and finally normal again but he still lay there the twitches slowly getting less. I even think he might of wet himself.

"What was that? I shouted at the men.

"That" Everett told me "Is a Taser and what you should be afraid of since both of us are chained up, unarmed and you have a broken leg. Oh sorry" he stopped maybe because he had just showed how defenceless  we both were or maybe it was the way I was staring at him.

We heard more shouts from outside the room.

"Quick plan B" said the first man

"OK I'll get him while you get her then we both run." My mind was racing when they said get him what did that mean for the two of us who were chained up. I soon found out.

While I was thinking the seconed man got out his Taser and stabbed Everett multiple times with it then they both turned on me. the first man held down my right leg while the other came towards me with the Taser.

He lunged forward and I started to jolt about on the floor. The man kept jabbing the Taser into my leg. I wet myself then the world went dark.