chapter 2 - Disaster

Because of Maya I decided to write more quickly and get on with more chapters!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We scrambled out the Rangerover and got our equipment ready, Our task get to the light house by going over two almost non-existant "Needles" 

"You ready to go?" asked Paul "because you are the one carrying our equipment down there" (oh great heavy equipment fun times yeah)

"yeah i'm ready you go first then Flora and i'll come at the end" I replied secretly hoping he would say he would carry the equipment for a change. This unfortunatly never happened. Paul clipped on his carrabena and flipped on the safety catch. He then went whizzing down our zipwire to the first Needle and signaled back up saying that the landing spot was fine. The first person to go down always has the most risky job because when you shoot the wire down, you never know what the landing position will be like. Flora went next and Paul helped her to land in the right way.

I went next.

I love the sensation of the wind in your hair and the sea breeze catching you out with sudden sprays of cold sea water, it's a brilliant and exiliarating feeling. I looked back at the cliff. It wouldn't be long before I was back up there going through what we had found in the lighthouse. I catch a glint of what I think is a knife and a face in the moonlight.

Suddenly I hear a sharp snap coming from the direction I am looking in.

I am freefalling and nothing is going to stop me. I see the water and sharp pointed rocks coming towards me, I can hear my friends scream in horror as they notice what has happened. Then I feel a sudden rush of cold and pain go right through me. Then everything goes black...