Chapter Three

Sorry guys I know its short >-< My chapters will be short though so.. yeah

Chapter 3

I got home and went to bed. I wake up and do the same old thing again, make breakfast, take a shower, get dressed, and head to work. I get to work and my boss walks up to me "Savannah you alright? You've been acting weird lately..." I stare at her for a moment. I can't tell her 'Oh it's because I meet Eyeless Jack and now he's stalking me.' She would freak if I told her that... "I'm fine. Just tired." My boss stares at me "Not getting enough sleep?" I sigh "I've got a lot going on right now.." That isn't a lie.. "Well... Don't work yourself to hard." She walks away and I get started on my work. 

Finally its closing time and I get to head home. I start walking down that same path I walk every day and night when I get tackled by someone. I go to scream but my mouth gets covered and the person speaks "Don't scream." It's a guy... It doesn't sound like Jack so I start to struggle under him. He flips me over on my back and I finally see his face "Stop moving so much." His skin is as white as snow. He has a smile cut into his face and he has no eyelids. I know who this is, Jeff The Killer. 

He looks down at me and smirks "So you're the girl that Jack has been with.." He uncovers my mouth "Where is he?" He chuckles "Can't tell you that." I glare at him "Why not?" He stares at me "Look, whore, I'm not going to let you get inside his head like the last girl." He called me a whore! "Excuse you I am NOT a whore!" He puts his hand on my throat "If Jack wont get rid of you I will!" He pushes down on my throat and I struggle even more trying to push him away "Get off!" He pushes down harder and I start to black out. 

That's when someone tackles him off me. I start coughing and sucking in as much air as possible. I look over and see Jack punching Jeff "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Jeff pushes Jack off him "SHE IS LIKE THAT OTHER GIRL! THAT WHORE YOU FELL FOR!" Jack punches Jeff in the face "SHE ISN'T A WHORE! SHE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHER GIRL!" Jeff pushes Jack away from him and walks off "DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN SHE TURNS OUT TO BE LIKE THAT WHORE!" Jeff runs off. 

Jack walks over to me pulling me off the ground and hugs me. I hug back "Thank you..." He holds me tighter "You're not a whore.." I smile "Thanks..." He pulls back and looks at me. His mask has a crack in it "Jack... Your mask.." He pulls it off and looks at it... Its the first time I actually saw his face... He notices me staring and he blushes "Stop staring at me like that..." I giggle "I'm sorry.. It's just the first time I actually saw your face..." He turns away from me blushing even more "S-Stop it..." I walk in front of him "Stop what?" He stares down at me and shyly takes my hand "I'm walking you home from now on." I smile "Okay." He blushes still holding my hand and walks me home. 

We get to my house and he stops in front of my door. I smile and kiss him on the cheek "Thank you" He blushes again "Y-You're welcome.." I smile "See you tomorrow?" He smile slightly "Yeah... I'm going to walk you to work in the morning to.." I smile "Okay, see you in the morning. Goodnight Jack." He smiles and starts to walk away "Goodnight Savannah." I go inside and take a shower. After that I got downstairs and make me something to eat. He saved me today... Wasn't he suppose to kill me...? I don't understand him... I finish eating and go upstairs to my room climbing into bed and go to sleep...