Chapter Fourteen

Sorry guys I know it's been a while. I've been busy. When school starts I probably will only be able to update on weekends. 

I know its short but it's all I had time for. Enjoy.

Chapter 14

I wake up around 8 Am. I don't see Jack anywhere. I get back in the driver's seat and start to drive again. I can't stop thinking about Jack. He's hurt and doesn't have his mask. So if anyone were to see him he might not be able to get away. What am I saying? I'm talking about the guy who jumped on top of my moving car. He's crazy... Why does he care that I left? He left me for Emily again. I was finally happy and he had to ruin it. I just have to keep moving. I can't stay in one place too long he'll find me...

Jacks POV

My leg has gotten a little better. I can run on it some now. I feel like I am close to her. I will get her back. Nothing is going to stop me. I see her car just as it drives off. Only if I was a little faster I could have got her.

My POV

I can feel he is close so I started driving faster. Man, I haven't seen a car for miles. It's like the zombie apocalypse or something. That's the last thing I need. Running from Jack and zombies. Hah, that'd be a site to see... I don't know where I am going. I don't have a plan. No one to hide me from Jack... I'm alone and I hate it. I've been driving for a while and I come up to a gas station. I should get some gas and something to eat. I quickly go inside while the guy fuels my car. I grabbed a lot of stuff mainly things to keep me awake like red bull and monsters. I got a lot of candy too.  I get back in the car and start to drive again. I have to move quickly. Jack can probably run now. He just won't leave me alone when I want him to. I glance down at the necklace he gave me. I couldn't help it as my tears started to stream down my face. I loved him and all he wants to do is take my kidneys and leave.

Emily's POV

Its been about a week since Jack went after that girl's kidneys. She must be on the move a lot. She seemed like a smart girl. Good thing she is going to die so she can't keep tricking my Jack. The stupid girl thought he loved her. I'm the only one he loves. He'd do anything for me.

Jacks POV

I can feel with every passing moment I am getting closer to her. She won't get away from me this time. Once I get her she'll be mine once again. Emily thinks I went to kill Savannah. But I went after her to fix things. I will fix things.