Me, and Ash.

''oh come on J, let us watch some thing else, please.''

Asked Ash practically begging, no means no dude, no means no.

''Ash, remember that talk we had before when I said, while this film is on, you have to shut the hell and look pretty, remember. And any ways, when were at my house, we watch what I want, when were at yours you choose.''

''first of all, so totally mean, and second of all, your quite a bitch aint you.''

hmm, that kinda made me sad, I mean, has he just really gotten the fact that I was a bitch now, he's gay, I thought every gay guy have not gaydarr, but bitchdarr. Guess not.

''come on pipe down queenie, I thought you'd like the hole gay porno arms or arnie.''

yep, I got him both ways.

''err, ye, well, I mean, I'm not saying that I don't, I'm not saying that he aint all that, and I'm not saying the stuff id do to him wouldn't make his noes bleed, but come on, there's only so many times you can watch this film, only so many times, I mean, come on, aint this the 13th time today.''

''correction 16th, and pipe down. OH MY GOD, THERE IT IS, THERE IT FUCKING IS.''

I claimed jumping on Ash's back.

''can you hear it Ash, cant you just hear it.''

I whispered like some sort of nut ball.

''cant you just hear it calling my name, MY NAME. Jordan, JORDEN. I can, I bet you can really cant you. Look, its there, right there. OH MY GOD.''

I screamed, when the ticket showed its self, practically deadlining poor, poor Ash. Well, no, not ticket, thy ticket, thy-i-love-you-ticket. My god I was so bloody so much more then obsesses. Yep, some time's my obsession would kinda scare me, but I mean, that ticket, I need that bloody ticket.

''nope, I cant hear it, you can only hear it because your some sort of female nut job. And ye, there it is, again, like bloody always. My god I hate this film, your putting my off arnie, oh my god, you so are putting my off arnie. Yep, and, I hate you.''

''don't have, because you aint, sweetie.''

I so need that ticket.

Ring, ring. Ring ring.

Ye, and what, I got an old ring tone, so what, I got an old brick mobile phone, and what. My family, they were rich enough to afford really outta date stuff, I mean, I never knew we went with out.

Stuff, it started going down hill when dad left, and stuff started going down hill when Ash's mam got cancer.

No one deserves to have some one taken away from them, but where all dealt the hand that were dealt, we never made our situations, just have to deal with the bastards. No other choice in the matter.

''cant we watch some thing, I don't know, scary.''

''ha, and your saying that Benedict aint scary, please.''

''hmm, id say he was more fit then scary.''

''oh my god, you fancy him, you dirty little grebber, that's way, way, way grotty. And I thought I had bad taste.''

''err, FYI you really, really really badly do. I mean, ha, spike AKA William the bloody. Hell is he even trying to be, London, or some thing. Oh, please.''

''nope, do you know what, I thought to my self, come on J be nice, Benedict, he has no idea what the hell he's talking about, let that one go, but now you diss thy S. how the hell dare you.''

I laughed pulling a pillow from under him, let battle commence.

''this is so on, bitch.''