2 // Meant to Be

Alissa POV

After a couple days, we kinda stopped talking and he didn't come to Panera anymore, which got me very bummed out, but I just guess he was busy, with school maybe, I don't know. I literally barely know anything this kid, just that I have feelings for him. One day, I was at the mall with Hanna looking for dresses for commencement since I was graduating the next day. I saw a bunch of little girls screaming and I got hella suspicious, I mean is Justin Bieber here or something? Anyway, as we got to our car we saw the girls chasing after us and asking us if we could take them to a meet and greet of these 2 viners after they were kicked out of the mall. I had nothing to do, so I decided to take them. We dropped the girls off and Hanna and I decided to go out and see what was happening, I mean who are these people? I pass the crowd and my eyes lock to a boy, the boy, Jake. I quickly ran to him and asked him if he remembered me, and I felt exactly like one of those fangirls. He did remember me thankfully, and he told me to wait for him because he wanted to talk. While waiting, I met the second viner there, which happened to be Logan, Jake's older brother. When the meet and greet ended, Jake came up to me and asked me if I had any plans because he wanted to hang out, I started freaking out and told Hanna to leave. We went to a park that was close by and we talked for hours and hours, I was really in love. After he dropped me home, I got a text for him saying that he had fun and that he wanted to hangout some other time. He also added that he thought I was cute, and I knew that I was just meant to be for me and him to meet. I knew that great things will happen in the future for both of us, together.