15 // Five Months Later

Five months later

Jake POV

it's been five months since I kicked out Alissa for hooking up with Logan behind my back... I'm gonna be honest here, life has been good. I've been happier in my vlogs and I haven't really talked to Alissa every since. She texted me a couple times and sometimes I miss her and wonder if what I did was worth it but I've noticed that life without her has been great. Recently I found a new girlfriend, Erika, and Alissa has a new boyfriend as well so we both are really happy. Dispute all the drama we've had I really hope we become friends again...

THE END

Authors Note

Hey guys! First of all I just want to say thank you for all the support and all the committed readers who continued to read this fan fiction even when it took me so much time to upload (Sorry about that guys). This is my first fan fiction and its crazy that we have almost 2K reads it literally blows my mind. Sorry it was a short ending, since this fan fiction is about "the truth" and my theory about what happened, I thought I would end it with how life is right now for both.  I really hope you guys liked this story and it would mean so much if you commented your thoughts and I might be making more fan fictions if you guys liked this one...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH