3 // The Girl of My Dreams

Jake POV

A couple days ago, I met this beautiful girl. Her name was Alissa Violet and I've been thinking about her ever since. I can't stop thinking about her, everything I do relates to her in some way, I'm just in love. I finally had the courage to ask her out, but she was the first girl I ever liked in that way, and I didn't know how to act. Logan told me to just go on a dinner date, talk after, and just really get to know her. I followed his advice and it was finally the day.  I didn't want to wear something too extra, so I just went with a plain shirt with a jacket and some black pants. Good enough, right? I told her that I would pick her up, so when I got to her door, all the worst case scenarios hit my head. My palms were sweaty, I couldn't stop moving, and I was so freaking nervous. I was about to call Logan, but like what was he gonna do? I decided I would just act natural and just ring the door bell. As I slowly placed my finger on the door bell, Alissa opened the door, looking fantastic. Great... messed this date up already... She told me she saw my car through the window and wondered why I took so long, she thought I was lost...awkward.......

I immediately changed the subject by telling that she looked fabulous, because she really did. Wow, I'm really lucky. We finally get into my car (Logan's old dirty Honda so not really mine, yet) and she saw that I was playing Drake music. I over reacted and started quickly changing the music, but she told me to keep it. SHE LIKED DRAKE! WOW I'M LUCKY... I never met any girl that liked Drake, who was my favorite rapper, and she even knew all the lyrics to most songs. I was really impressed, she knew them more than me! I had a good feeling about this date, something about her was just perfect. We finally got to the restaurant and we end up staying there for like four hours, just talking. She kept telling me about her dream to be an actor and model and I told her about getting the main role of Disney's "Bizaardvark" . We really got to know each other well, and I fell in love with everything about her, and thats when I knew that she was the girl of my dreams.

Author's note:                                                                                                                                                                    Hey guys, I really hope you like the story so far, its really gonna get better it kind sucks now I'm sorry but soon, its gonna be action packed and way better. Any comment would help me soo much so please do comment and suggestion, thoughts, or what you think. If I should continue please comment just so I know what to do. Thank you so much and sorry for a short part.