8 // The "Team 10" Idea

Jake POV

It's been two weeks since Alissa moved in and we have just gotten closer than ever. We've been going out together everyday and we became friends with a group of people and we have been so close to them as well, they are like our LA family. Concerning our jobs, both our dreams came true. I made it on Disney's Bizaardvark and I'm doing well on Disney, and on the other hand, four modeling agencies offered Alissa contracts! Life has been great!

During the past two weeks, me and Alissa's relationship got to a whole new level. It was the best two weeks of my entire life, she was so adorable and was always acting so cute, and we started to really like each other and know the type of feelings we had for one another. Alissa was the greatest part of my life, she made me happy when I was sad or down, she made me smile, and being with her lighted my world up. I was head over heels for this girl...

Every night, our best friends, our squad would meet up at our apartment and we would chill and talk for hours and hours. We were so close and like minded, and we were all creators. The squad consisted of Alissa and I, our friend Neel Visser, who was a model, Dobre twins who were very famous on vine and musical.ly, Alex Lange, who was Instagram famous, and AJ Mitchell, a very talented young singer. While we were talking about our dreams, and imagining being friends forever and all the things we can accomplishments together, the idea hit me. We were talking about helping each other out if one of us gained more fame then the other and I thought, why don't we make a business, a company, like a team, and help each other grow and become famous, dominating the future. I blurted out my idea, and everyone got so hyped, they all agreed. We choose with the name "Team 10" because it just stuck and was such a cool name, and Team 10 was officially created.