Chapter 7

Listen to this during the chapter ^^^

Wattpad is still being a dickhead btw

---

Calums POV

Calums POV

Stacy was lying in a fit of giggles on her bed after she stepped back and took a look at my face from afar.

She'd decided it was a splendid idea to do my make-up. I hesitated at first but I couldn't say no when her face formed her signature pout.

That damn pout.

"Why Calum you look beautiful. Or should I say...Colleen!" She exploded into yet another fit of laughter. I love her laugh and I'd do anything to hear it. Even if that means getting my face plastered in gooey stuff and my lips drew bigger.

She eagerly guides me to the mirror to show me the damage. The view is horrific but I can't help stifle out a chuckle

She grins up at me, her eyes squinting yet shining up at me. She's so beautiful and her eyes are just breathtaking. Those damn blue eyes will be the death me.

Our laughing subsides and for a while, we just stare at each other and smile. She pulls me in for a kiss. Not rough or hungry but soft and gentle, just like her.

We end up lying on her bed cuddling, sneaking a kiss here and there. We were half way through some film when the yelling began.

I could tell Stacy was uncomfortable from how her cheeks reddened more and more as the yelling continued. When the arguing grew louder she began twiddling her thumbs and before long she had succumbed to knawing at her nails.

I put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her. I was debating in my head whether I tell her that I'd leave if she was uncomfortable or if I should tell her that I'm here if she needs to talk.

I decided on the latter.

"Of course I do" She began, not taking her eyes off the screen "There's just nothing to talk about, I mean you've heard them right? this is pretty much it at home now. Dad saying he's going to America with or without us, Mom screaming back at him because what kind of asshole says stuff like that? And it's not even like he doesn't know that we can hear him, I swear he does that shit on purpose you know when he says something about me or Michael and raises his voice a little to make sure we can hear what he thinks about us."

I look at her with an apologetic smile and about to tell her that everything will be alright and that there's no way that I'm gonna let him take her away from me when she scolds me.

"No, stop that. Don't give me that look. I'm sick of it, it's all I get off the girls these days and I don't need you to start either."

I have nothing to say and we stay in silence for while, listening to the shouting beneath us in the kitchen.