Chapter One

Fun Fact: Rayleigh was one of my first one piece crushes. I mean like DAMN!

He. Was powerful. A devil fruit user unlocking his ability. Shutting up everyone and everything that could hurt him. A thin ribbon was wrapped around your throat shutting you up from behind the truth.
It all started months ago.

Your kingdom was quiet. Calm and everyone was happy. You were a princess of a far off kingdom and such a generous princess. Helping others in need and being kind to your people. They respected and loved you with all their hearts. Until. He washed up on the beach.

Many people begged you not to let him into the kingdom. But your kind heart couldn't say no to someone in need. He was a man who would of died without your help. So. You took him into your castle and had him nursed back to Health.

"I'm glad your better." You said.

He smirked, "I thank you princess. Is there anyway I can return the favor?"

"Oh no. There isn't anything you need to do in return."

"Oh my dear princess there must be something I can do."

You shook your head with a smile, "It's alright. My kingdom is fine."

"So be it."

You watched as his hand gripped your throat. A ribbon wrapped around your throat and tied off around your neck. He pulled back and grinned evilly.

"Ask me to marry you or I'll decapitate you." He said.

Tears welled in your eyes, "P-please don't do this."

The ribbon squeezed on your throat. Felt like sharp razor blades to your throat. You clawed and tried to pull it off but it was no good.

"Will you marry me?" You sobbed.

Then the pain washed away as he grinned, "I'd be honored."

So.

This is now where you reside. A crowd of anger people on your doorstep as you drained the town dry. Your soon to be husband sat on mountains and mountains of beri. You sat before your window. Looking up to a gleaming star in the sky.

"It's my only hope." You muttered.

You clasped your hands together pressing your forehead to your thumbs.

"Please, please." You begged.

"Pirates!"

You perked up to a bunch of pirates walking onto the path of the kingdom. Standing you poked your head out the window. You didn't hesitate to jump out of the window and into a nearby tree. As the pirates began to get closer. You stumbled out of the tree and into a set of arms. Your eyes flicked to his dark chocolate eyes.

You clutched onto his purple jacket with tears in your eyes. The crew stopped and noticed you in the Vice Captain's arms. He noticed the thick ribbon tied around your neck.

"Please. Help us." You sobbed.

He was shocked for a moment before the doors bursted open. They turned to him standing in the doorway. You turned back to the blonde haired man.

"You're the last of my hope." You muttered.

Then you were tugged away into the kingdom.