Chapter Three

A/N: So so sorry for the late update. Request to the person who understands the movie reference.

You blinked, taken back.

"W-What?" You asked.

"Come with me, sail the seas. Create a new adventure. See the world, we could go anywhere. Be anything."

You smiled softly, "I can't do that to my people. They have had enough. I can't just up and leave them."

You sat down by the window Rayleigh had joined you. Hoping he could convince you to go with him. You sat with your hands between your knees. A sad look on your face as you sat looking at your lap. But perked up as Rayleigh took your hand.

"You would go if you could right?" He asked.

You turned to him and smiled softly, "With all my heart."

You laced your fingers with his as he smiled to you. He sighed pulling you into his side.

"As you wish, princess."

"Your highness, Prince Humperdinck is here."

You gasped getting up as Rayleigh furrowed to this. A tall man with slick black hair dressed royal walked into the room. You smiled approaching him as Rayleigh stood. His hand was to the hilt of his sword watching the man. Who began to glare daggers to Rayleigh. Humperdinck pulled you behind him drawing his sword.

"Is this the man who tried to kill you?"

You stepped out between them, "No no, This is Rayleigh he saved my life."

Humperdinck sheathed his sword, "I owe you my future fiance's life."

Rayleigh cocked a brow, "Fiance?"

"Rayleigh this is Prince Humperdinck, he will be my fiance next month at his engagement ball. To unite the kingdoms and run this kingdom."

He hummed, "I see."

"Your highness, we have to redo your bandages."

You nodded, "Excuse me a minute."

You stepped out of the room while Rayleigh and Prince Humperdinck glared at each other.

"It is in order that I at least offer something to worth to you. Gold, the royal jewels, anything your heart desires."

"I want her."

"You want the princess? A pirate wants a princess?"

Humperdinck started laughing. Holding his stomach as Rayleigh crossed his arms.

"What's so funny?"

The prince straightened himself before wiping away his tear.

"I didn't think you were serious. Princess (Y/N) is everything I dreamed of. I can't just give her to you."

"Why not?"

"She's a princess, and you're a dirty pirate. How do you know she wants anything to do with you? My (Y/N) would never associate with such-"

"What did you call her?"

"My (Y/N)."

"She doesn't belong to you."

You stuck to the wall hearing them bicker and fight. Watching their shadows get close to each other and spitting in each other's faces.

"You don't deserve her! You weren't there when she was almost killed. And I was!" Rayleigh barked.

The room grew quiet before Prince Humperdinck sighed.

"Your right. But do you think the pirate life is what's best for her? A princess who couldn't lift a sword to defend herself. Do you think that's the best life for her?"

Rayleigh sighed, "Maybe you're right. But. She deserves to see the world."

You stepped away from the room and headed down to the library. You shut the doors with your back and slumped to the floor. Your dress fanning out beneath you.

"What am I going to do?" You muttered.

As the Roger Pirates were leaving you stood at the docks. Rayleigh stood before you as you held a sword in your hands. You held it out to him as he took it. Rayleigh drew the sword, it was a sword from the kingdom. He placed it on his hip as you held your hand out to him.

"It was a pleasure meeting you. You will always find a place of home here." You said.

Rayleigh kissed your knuckle, "I believe my place of home isn't a place. But a person."

You smiled softly, "Then may you return home soon."

He smirked, "I'll just take home with me."

You cocked a brow before you were scooped up. You gasped clinging onto his coat. As he took you onto the ship. As it began to sail away Rayleigh jumped onto the ship as you clung to him.

"Rayleigh! What are you doing! I can't leave my people."

"But you can leave them in someone you trust."

You turned to Humperdinck who smirked and winked to you. Smiling softly Rayleigh set you down.

"Humperdinck would be the new king of the kingdom. While you sailed the world with me. We both agreed you'd be better off in my care."

"You both are traitors to the crown." You sighed.

"We do it out of love."

"I have a hard time believing that."

"How about we get you out of that dress and into something more, comfortable."

Rayleigh lead you down to your shared room with him. When he grabbed a bag and handed it to you. Then stepped out of the room to let you change. As you did. Your outfit was a crop top puffy shirt with shorts and a sash on your hips. Along with some thigh high boots. You pulled your hair up into a ponytail when Rayleigh stepped into the room.

"You're a natural."

You turned to him before approaching him. Throwing your arms over his shoulders. You pulled yourself close to him. Inches from his lips. Feeling the warm breath from his lips. He swallowed thickly as his eyes flicked to your lips before back to your eyes.

"Would a kiss surfice?" You asked.

"We'll see." He smirked.

You kissed him softly feeling his hands wrap around your hips. Pulling your frame to his body. You pulled back with his bottom lip between your teeth before letting go. It snapped back to place having him chuckle.

"Show me what else you can do with that mouth of yours."

You smirked, "As long as you have extra room in your mouth for an extra tongue."

Anyone? No one is gonna stop me?