Bowtie

Prompts: 2. Tying his tie and 3. Him/Her zipping your dress

----------------------

"Want any help?"

You were leaning against the doorway to your shared bedroom with Bucky as you watched him struggle with his bowtie.

"I can do this, doll," he smirked at you through the mirror.

"Suit yourself," you said walking to him and pecking his cheek before beginning on your makeup.

When you finished applying all the products you wanted, you turned back to Bucky.

"Bucky?"

He sat crisscrossed on the edge of the bed, tux on without shoes or bowtie.

"I may need some assistance," he smiled sheepishly at you, his steel eyes doing his famous puppy eyes through his long eyelashes.

You smiled fondly at him while you got up and reached for the thin piece of cloth hanging around his neck. Bucky sat up straighter as you pulled his collar up and quickly did an elegant bowtie around his neck before tugging the collar back down. You smoothed the fabric on his neck and shoulders, marveling at the firmness of the muscles under your palms.

"Thanks, doll," he murmured against the skin of your cheek before laying a gentle kiss there.

"I'll be ready in a few."

Bucky struggled with the bowtie and you with the zipper on your dress. You stood by the mirror, trying to pull the thing up but your arm just couldn't reach it. You sighed and prepared yourself to try again – your arms already sore – when a voice interrupted you, Bucky leaning against the door of the closet, watching you, a fond smile on his plump lips.

"Want any help, doll?"