There She Stood

-Zane- [1 month later]
My eyes opened as I listened to Kawaii~Chan gag in the bathroom. I got up and walked over to her, leaning myself on the door frame.
"You okay?" I asked, my voice raspy.
"I don't know, can you pass me that bag?" She pointed to a bag that I quickly handed to her. She started digging through the small bag, stopping to hold up a pad. "H-how long have we been here?"
"18 days, why?" I asked, hearing her curse under her breath made me curious.
"I need to run to the store." She said, flushing the toilet and walking downstairs. I followed as she stood in the kitchen, I sat on a bar stool, watching her. "I'll be back." She said, "love you."
"Love you too." I replied, a few minutes after she left Aph came in.
"Hey Zane!"
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing much, I just saw KC walking on the street looking down and I was wondering you guys are okay."
"Yeah, also I've been meaning to ask, do you know where I can find engagement rings?" Her eyes went wide.
"Are. You. SERIOUS?!" She squeaked.
"Yeah," I said nervous scratching the back of my neck. "I've been interested in asking a certain question to a certain someone." She looked down at her phone, then smiled.
"That's cute! Anyway, I gotta go, Aaron's saying that Blue won't stop crying. "Bye Zane!"
"By Aph."
-Aphmau-
I checked my phone, Kawaii~Chan had texted me.
"Can I come to your place quick? Need to check something, don't tell Zane."
"Sure, I'm just walking home now." I left Zane's and felt her presence. She had tears on her face, we stopped outside the house.
"What's wrong Kawaii~Chan?"
"Let me just check something." I nodded as she went into the bathroom. I sat outside the door and waited, a few minutes later she opened the door, more tears in her eyes. She handed me a pregnancy test that said positive, my eyes widened.
"OH MAH IRENE KC!" I yelled, Aaron looked at us from the living room.
"Shh~ don't tell anyone."
"Wait, so you guys did that? That???"
"Well duh." She chirped. After a while and a good talk, we planned to reveal it to him on his birthday (which was in the following week fyi) we went shopping and got everything set up. KC seemed excited, I was just excited to see a human x meifwa hybrid.