Chapter 4: "if i was a guy I would totally hit that."

Chapter 4
If I was a guy I would totally hit that

I walk into the apartment to see Allison making out with her boyfriend of two years, Brett. He was a nice guy and I didn't mind him most of the time, unless he was eating one of my roommates faces. Like now.

"Get a room, would you?" I say in disgust. Allison immediately gets off of him while blushing like mad. Brett glares at me lightly.

"We'll get a room once you get a boyfriend." He shoots back.

"I guess I'm gonna have to cover my eyes every time I walk in now." I sigh lightly. He chuckles.

"Hey, do you guys wanna go to a party tonight?" I ask them. Allie's eyes widen.

"Who are you and what have you done with Thalia?" She asks.

"Why is it hard to believe that I want to go to a party?" I ask her.

"The Thalia I know hates parties. She's hated them ever since- " She stops abruptly, her eyes widening.

"Don't worry, you can say it." I say lightly.
"You know, ever since... that night." She says hesitantly.

"I know, but I figured it's time to move on from the past." I tell her determinedly. "By the way, Jayden's gonna take us." I blurt out quickly before running down the hallway to my room. She catches me before that though.

"What?" She exclaims. I turn around and mumble,

"He said he'll take us there and bring us back home again."

"Since when have you been talking to Jayden?" She asks suspiciously.

"I've bumped into him a few times and he brings it upon himself to make my life a living hell." I mutter. A huge smile breaks out on her face.

"I ship it! Should it be Thayden or Jalia?" She mutters to herself. I raise my eyebrows.

"There is no ship. There's nothing going on between us." I enunciate my words slowly.

"Suuuure." She drags out sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" I whine. She rolls her eyes and calls out,

"SUMMER!" Summers walks out of her room holding Jace.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Thalia has a date tonight." She smirks. Immediately Summer sets to work.

"What time?"

"Seven."

"Great. That gives me three hours to get her all ready." She turns to me. "Go get in the shower." I know there's no point arguing with her so I head to the bathroom to shower while mumbling,

"It's not a date."

When I get out I head to my room in my towel to find all my clothes strewn all over the place with Summer right at the centre of it all.

"What did you do to my room?" I ask. She turns around from inspecting a dress.

"I'm trying to find something for you to wear." She replied. I sigh, knowing that I would have to clean it all up by myself later. After a while I hear her shout in glee. "I got it!" She shoves the outfit at me. "Put this on."