Heartbreak and hate

You stood there, paralyzed with fear. You looked back to see Louis waking up. He sat up in the bed and looked at you confused.

"Y/n who is this?" He asked.

"It's my father" you said coldly. He immediately sat up and ran at your father and punched him. Your father was thrown backwards. He started laughing.

"Oh, y/n, I just want to talk with you" he said evilly.

"How did you find me?" You asked him.

"Your little boyfriend Matt told me, well I guess he isn't your boyfriend anymore because he actually managed to get a pretty girlfriend." He replied. Those words cut through you like a knife.

"Don't listen to him y/n your beautiful" Louis told you. Your father laughed and pulled out a gun and pointed it at you, Louis quickly grabbed it out of his hand and pointed it at your father. He put his hands in the in defeat. He climbed out of the window.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me y/n!" He yelled as he ran down the street into a car and drove off.

You broke down in tears and Louis came over and comforted you. Louis called the other boys to come over. Meanwhile you went out side into the backyard put some headphones in and listen to Rise by Katy Perry.

I won't just survive, no you will se me thrive

Can't write my  story, I'm beyond that architive.

This song always made you fell more confident, you closed your eyes and started singing.

When, when the fires at my feet again

And the vultures all start circling

Their whispering you out of time but still I rise

There is no mistake no accident

When you think the final nail is in

Think again

Don't be surprised I will still rise.

You let some tears fall down your cheeks, you got up to go back inside to see the boys but they were standing outside the dorm with their mouths open.

"W-what is it?" You asked in confusion

"Your voice is amazing!" Harry tells you. You blush while the other boys nod their heads in agreement.

"Thanks" you said shyly.

You all headed back into the house. You took a seat by Niall and Liam.

"Y/n I know your not gonna like this, but you have to move in with us." Harry told you.

"What's! Why!?" You asked shocked.

"Because your father knows we're you live, and we need to protect you" Zayn explained." So go pack up your stuff"

You headed up stairs and got all your clothes, and everything you needed. Then you headed back downstairs.

"I'm ready to go" you told the boys.

"Ok let's go" Niall said.

You all headed to the car, you sat in the passenger seat and Zayn was driving, Niall and Louis were in the middle section, and Harry and Liam were in the very back. The drive was silent and awkward so you decided to start up a conversation.

"So...when are you guys going on tour?" You asked the boys.

"Well we are starting in a month." Zayn told you.

"Oh" you mumbled.

"Don't worry your going with us" louis assured you.

You finally got to the hotel and you plopped onto the couch. You sighed and put you face in your hands. You felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up to see Harry.

"You ok?" He asked you. You simply nodded.

You heard a knock on the door and everyone got up to see who it was. You hoped it wasn't your father. They opened the door to reveal two teenage girls with one direction shirts on.

"Omg! It's true you are staying here!" One of the girls said.

"Hi can we help you?" Louis asked.

" we were just wondering if you could sign our shirts" the other girl asked.

" of course!" Liam said. And they screamed. All of the boys gave them a hug except Niall, when Niall went to give them a hug they rejected.

"Omg, Niall get away from us, your ugly AF" one of the girls said.

"Oh sorry" he said and went upstairs this room. You were so mad, but you couldn't do anything about it.

You went upstairs to check on Niall. You opened the door and Niall was crying. It broke your heart. You went over to him, but he just stared at the floor.

"Don't listen to them, your amazing" you told him.

"You really think so?" He asked looking at you with his blue eyes.

"Yes" you assured him. He started tearing up again you quickly hugged him. He buried his face in his face in your shoulder." It's ok Niall they are just jealous of you"

He looked up at you again" thanks y/n"

You put your head on his shoulder.

"I don't understand why fans hate me, what did I do to them?" He asked you confused.

"You didn't do anything, they just want to cause drama,most of them are going through hard times so they want to bring others down so they will feel better about themselves" you told him.

Suddenly he smashed his lips against your. You were shocked but you kissed back. Your hands were tangled in his blonde hair. It felt so right, so you deepened the kiss. Your lips moved in sync. He pulled away and hugged you.

"Thanks y/n" he mumbled in your shoulder.

"No problem Nialler" you said.

"Hey y/n, I need to tell you something" Niall began" well I need to show you something."

He pulled up his sleeve to reveal cuts all over his arm. You gasped in surprise. You started to cry.

"Why would you do that to yourself" you sobbed.

"I was sad because the fans were being jerks, and the physical pain took away the emotional pain." He told you. You hugged him.

"Niall don't ever do that again, you promise me you will never do it again, please." You begged.

"I'll try but it's not something I can just stop doing it takes time, but for you I will try" he said.

"Your not thinking about suicide are you!" You asked him full of concern.

"Well...no, but no one would care if I did commit suicide." He said.

"Niall! Are you crazy so many people would care" you yelled at him.

"Who?" He asked.

"The fans that do love you, your family, friends, the boys, and me" you told him.

"You would care?" He asked.

"Of course, I couldn't live with myself if I let you die" you assured him.

"Why." He asked again.

"Niall, because I love you" you said. He seemed shocked that you said that. He laid back on his bed. You lay down too. He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep.

(A/n: ok guys so eventually you will have to pick a boy to be with, but I'm not going to choose you are, whoever gets the most votes in the comments will be the guy you get with, so just leave which member of 1D you want in your comment. Also I know Zayn isn't in the band but to me he will always be apart of 1D. So that's all thank you for reading.)