Surprise.

2 years later:

 You and Niall were in a really healthy relationship and tonight was your date night. He was taking you somewhere special. But it was a surprise. A lot of things happened in the last years. Zayn left one direction, Eleanor and Louis broke up, Danielle and Liam broke up, Harry and Sophia broke up. It was hard seeing the people you loved go, but you still stayed in contact with the girls, but Zayn changed, he isn't friends with any of the boys really anymore, he is saying bad things about them. You never thought Zayn would ever hurt them like that.

"Y/n!" Niall called.

"Coming" you called back

You walked down the stairs and found Niall sitting on the couch eating Nandos. You laughed and sat next to him.

"So y/n I wanted to know what time we should go out tonight?" He asked.

"Around 6:00, is that alright?" You replied.

"Of course" he answered. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and got up to do something. You walked back upstairs and opened up your picture book. Inside was pictures of the boys and you. You couldn't believe how much things have changed. You wished everything would go back to the way they were. The boys were still with their girls, and Zayn would actually be there. You knew it would never happen though. You looked at the time, it was 5:00, you decided to get ready for the date. You put on a blue dress, and very little make up being the tomboy you are. Bye the time you were done it was 5:58.

"Y/n, are you ready" Niall asked from downstairs.

"Yep, let's go" you said.

You noticed that Niall looked nervous, you just shrugged it off. You got in the car and Niall drove to your location. He had put a blindfold around your eyes so you couldn't see where you were. You felt the car stop and Niall get out and open your door. He took your hand and let you to your location. He took the blind fold off and before you was a beautiful set up, you were in the middle of an open field and lanterns were strung in the trees and a picnic blanket was later out with delicious food. Niall pointed for you to look up, so you did, and it revealed hundreds of stares, not a cloud in the sky, it was beautiful. You gave Niall a hug and then sat down on the picnic blanket. Niall sat next to you. You ate and looked at Niall. You leaned in and he did the same. Your lips connected in a sweet kiss. You broke apart.

"Y/n, I love you so much, and I've loved you from the beginning, and I will love you till the very end, everyday I spend with you I grow even more in love with you, and y/n I want you to be mine, y/n y/l/n, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" 

You looked at him shocked. You put your hand up to your mouth tears spilling out of your eyes.

"Yes! Of course!" You said. You hug Niall and he lifts you up and spun you around and kissed you. You put your head on his shoulder and cried happy tears.

"I love you so much Niall" you told him

"I love you too"

You both went home and you got ready for bed. You climbed in bed and fell asleep.

Niall's pov:

I heard a knock on the door I got up and opened it to reveal Harry, Louis, and Liam.

"Did you ask her" Harry asked me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Well what did she say?" Louis asked impatiently.

"She said yes" I answered. The boys started jumping around like idiots giving me hugs.

After they left I went upstairs, and got in bed next to y/n. I wrapped my arms around her. I love her so much. I'm so happy she's mine.

Three years later:

You and Niall had a little girl named Tyra, and you guys stayed married till the end. You loved Niall so much, you were so glad that you fell in love with him.

A/n: hey guys  this is the last chapter, I hope you enjoyed this story. Comment. Vote, and stay awesome. Love you guys, bye?

Question of the day.

Q: should I make another book on one direction?

Thank you for reading bye, you all mean so much to me. Emma signing out