Cheater

You were walking to your apartment, you were just at the grocery store getting some food for your boyfriend Matt and you. He was the best boyfriend ever, he was sweet, cute, and caring.

You unlocked the door to your apartment, you heard giggling from upstairs. You put the groceries down, very quietly, then tiptoed upstairs, you saw Matt with another girl with blonde hair. You thought she was just a friend, but then they started kissing. This made you furious.

" who the frick is this!" You yelled at Matt.

"Babe I can explain-"

"No I don't wanna hear it, get out!" You scream.

"But-"

"GET OUT!" You yelled again.

Matt and the blonde made their way out of the house. You sat down on your bed sobbing. You didn't understand why he would do that, did you not matter, were you to boring. You asked this to yourself a couple times.

You decided to go get some coffee at Starbucks.

When you got there you ordered a white chocolate mocha. You sat down and started to browse on your phone. Then someone came up to you. He had brown curly hair, and green eyes.

"Hi, can I sit here?" He asked politely.

"Sure" you said as he sat across from you.

"I'm Harry, what's your name?" He asked trying not to make it awkward.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" you said, but you didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now.

"I noticed something bothering you earlier" he said.

"How did you know?" You asked.

"Well, you were sulking, and looked sad." He answered." Wanna talk about it?"

"Sure, well today my boyfriend decided to cheat on me with another girl." You said.

Harry looked at you with concern. You hated it when people pitied you.

"Well if you ever need to talk..." Harry said writing something down on a piece of paper," here's my number"

"Thanks!" You said.

Harry got up, waved goodbye, and left the shop. You had to admit he was hot. You got a guys number right after you broke up with your boyfriend. You didn't care, your boyfriend was a douchebag. You went back home and layed on your bed. Then you got a text

?: hey, is this Y/N?

Y/N: yes, who is this?

?: it's Harry.

Y/N: oh hey Harry  what's up

Harry: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow.

Y/N: yea sure what time will you pick me up.

Harry: around 11:00, is that ok.

Y/N: yes, see ya tomorrow.

You shut off your phone and took a quick shower, then you went to sleep.

*timeskip*

You woke up feeling refreshed, and ready to go, you look over and expect Matt to be there, but he wasn't,  cause that dirty scum bag cheated on you. You began to tear up, but why, you were mad, but yet you still missed him. Then you remembered Harry was going to pick you up at eleven, you looked over at your clock it was 10:30. You rushed around getting ready.

After you were ready you sat down and watched tv till Harry was here. You heard your doorbell go off, you walked up to the door. You looked out the peephole to find a tall man with black hair, and brown eyes, he looked very buff.you opened the door.