Saving Niall, and learning secrets.

You woke up in Niall's arms. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. You silently slipped out of his arms. You went downstairs and smelled something delightful. You went to the kitchen and saw Liam cooking pancakes. You decided to get him back for scaring you so you went upstairs and got a bucket and filled it with water.

"Liam? Could you come out to the deck real quick?" You called.

"Sure" he replied.

As he stepped out you dumped water all over him. You started laughing like a crazy person. He looked up at you in shock.

"I'm gonna get you back y/n, someday" he said. You were still laughing.

You walked in side and sat on the couch to watch tv. Then Zayn came downstairs and sat next to you. He looked at you a smiled. Then Liam came by soaking wet and Zayn gave you a confused look.

"Um y/n, what did you do to Liam?" He asked.

"Well you see Liam decided to scare me when I made pancakes a couple of days ago, so....I decided to get him back and dump water on him!" You told Zayn proud of yourself. He just smirked.

After Liam got finished with the pancakes you all sat around the table, you noticed that Niall wasn't there, this concerned you because Niall would most definitely not miss out on the most important meal of the day. You went upstairs to check on him. He was nowhere in sight, but you saw a note on his bed. You walked up to his bed and picked it up. It said...

Hey y/n I bet your wondering where Niall is, well I  have him and if you don't come to the the top of the buissness district at 5:00, I'll push him of and he will fall to his death, so if you really love Niall like you said you do you will come, oh but that's not it in order to save Niall's life you will have to come with me to see your  father, hope you make the Right decision. Yours truly - Matt.

You gasped, Matt did this, that little scumbag. You ran downstairs and grabbed your phone and headed for the door.

"Y/n?" A voice behind you said. You tuned around and it was Harry."where are you going?"

"Um...I have some business to attend to" you lied. Harry looked at you hand and saw the note, he quickly grabbed it.

"What this?" He asked and opened it. His eyes widened with shock." You were going to do this alone, ha! Never we are going with you, boys!"

All the boys came in and stood in a single file line like they were in the army. Liam looked around with a confused look.

"Where's Nialler?" Liam asked.

"Well...that's why we called you here" Harry began,"Niall has been kidnapped by Matt, y/n's ex, and we have to go to the top of the business complex before 5:00, or they will push Niall off."

The boys were shocked and started getting there's things together. You all piled into the car and drove to the business complex. You got out and ran inside. You sprinted into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. You arrived and there was no one in sight. You started panicking.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"4:58" Harry replied.

"Where are they?" You said trying not to cry. You were so worried about Niall.

Suddenly you heard the elevator open behind you. There, standing was Matt and he had Niall handcuffed.

"Y/n so glad you could make it" Matt said.

"Matt how could you do this, why would you do this." You yelled at him?

"I wonder, maybe because you broke up with me!" He said.