Kidnapped and difficult choices.

You woke up in a strange place. It was dark, spooky. You realized that you were just under your covers. Lol. You got out of bed and went downstairs. Liam was on the couch with Danielle. She saw you and gave you a smile, you returned a smile.

"Morning, did you guys have fun last night?" You asked them.

"It was amazing" Liam said.

"Great I'm glad you had fun!" You said.

You made your way towards the kitchen. You saw Zayn sitting on the counter, doing something on his phone. He didn't notice you come in so you tapped his shoulder. He looked up at you, then back down to his phone.

"Nice to see you too" you said sarcastically.

"Sure" he mumbled.

"You ok?" You asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine" he said.

"Ok...." You said not buying it"tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what's bothering you"

"Well um... Perrie wants me back" he told you.

"What! Are you going to take her back?" You asked surprised.

"No, don't worry y/n, I love you too much to do that" he assured you.

"You love me?" You asked him.

"Of course" he said"ever since we first kissed"

You hugged Zayn. He put his head on top of yours. Suddenly you heard a loud crash. Then something hit your head, you blacked out.

You woke up in a pitch black room. You heard something move besides you.

"H-hello?" You called out.

"Y/n? Is that you" you heard someone ask.

"Yeah, um Zayn?" You asked.

"Yeah it's me" he replied.

"Me too" you heard an Irish accent say.

"Niall?" You asked again.

"The one and only" he said back.

"Anyone else in here?" You questioned.

"Yep me Harry" you heard someone say to your left.

"And Sophia" she added

"I'm here, and so is Eleanor" you heard someone which you assumed was Louis.

"Danielle and I are here also" Liam said.

You heard a door open and light came though. Then the over head lights came on. You looked around and every one was chained up. You looked at who came through the door. It was non other than your stepfather.

"How nice to see you and your friends y/n" he said with an even grin.

"Wish I could say the same for you" you said in a sarcastic tone. Your father slapped you across the face.

"Shut up! Don't speak to your father like that!" He yelled.

"Your not my father, your my stepfather" you said back. He replied with another slap.

"Leave her alone" Zayn growled.

"Aww is your little friend upset" your father teased. He lifted his hand to slap you again.

"If you dare lay a finger on her I will kill you!" Zayn yelled.

"Fine" he said walking over to Zayn, then he punched him in the stomach. He groaned in pain.