We meet again

You woke up with arms wrapped around you. You had a slight panic attack, but then remembered where you were. You slipped out of Zayn's arms and headed down stairs. You decided to make pancakes for breakfast. You put in some headphones and listened to P!ATD. As you were mixing up the pancake batter, someone came behind you and scared you. You screamed and saw Liam with a smirk on his face. You took your headphones out.

"Jerk" you said. Liam looked around acting like you were talking about someone else.

"So, what ya making?" Liam asked.

"Pancakes" you said in a "duh" tone.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Liam said.

"No, you decided to scare me, so I'm mad at you." You replied giving him a sarcastic smile

You turned around and started putting the batter in the frying pan. You felt arms wrap around your waist.

"What are you doing?" You asked Liam.

"Apologizing, I'm sorry" Liam replied.

You smiled at his adorableness.

"I forgive you" you say to him.

He let go and started setting up the table. You finished making all the pancakes and all of the boys came down. They all got their pancakes, and you sat by Liam and Harry. Liam put his hand on your leg and you tensed up.

"You ok" Liam asked knowing what was wrong.

" no I'm fine" you said sweetly.

"Hey I'm gonna take a walk anyone wanna come with" Niall asked.

"I'll come" you said.

"Ok"

You and Niall headed down to the lobby and made your way out side. As you were walking pass some shops you noticed the man who grabbed you a couple days ago.

"Niall we need to get out of here fast" you said

"Why-" before he could say anything you pulled him behind a dumpster. He gave you a look of confusion.

"See that man with the black hair over there?" You asked.

"Yeah, what about it" Niall replied.

"He tried to kidnap me, but Harry saved me before he could." You answered.

All of the sudden Niall put a defensive arm around you, you looked at him with a questioning face. He simply nodded for you to look the other way. You looked and the man was coming towards you! Niall grabs your hand, smiles at the man and walks past him. You look behind you and he was slowly walking behind you. Niall was walking towards the hotel.

"Niall we can't go back to the hotel!" You whispered

"Why?" He questioned.

"Then he'll know where we are staying!" You told him.

"Oh, let's go tho Starbucks, there are lots of people there so he won't do anything sneaky." He said.

You went to Starbucks and got y/f/d and sat down. Niall called the rest of the boys to come down to Starbucks just in case we need back up.

The boys finally got there and sat down with us.

"Where's the guy?" Louis asked.

Niall pointed to the guy sitting on the other side of Starbucks peeking at us through a newspaper.

"Could he be anymore obvious." I whispered.

Th man stood up and came up to your table.

"Sorry to bother you, but I need y/n, and I won't take no for an answer." The man said.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Well... You have been invited to a very fancy party" he answered.

"Who's party?" You asked.

"Matt's party" he replied.

"WHAT! That douche thinks I'm gonna come to his freaking party after he cheated on me! No, never in a million years!" You yelled, and everyone in the shop looked at you weirdly, " sorry"

Matt was very rich so he probably got his bodyguard to try and take me by force.

"Ok miss, I'll tell him you said no, but he won't be very happy." He said.

" I honestly could care less" you replied.

" ok bye then, thank you for your time." He said, then left Starbucks.

" Matt is such a jerk" I mumbled.

"You ok?" Niall asked you.

"I'm fine" you replied. Then Niall gave you a hug.

You all headed back up to the hotel. When you got there  you went to Zayn's room and lay on his bed. Zayn came in a sat by you.

"Y/n the boys and I need to tell you something." Zayn said.

You went down stairs and down on the couch. Then Harry and Niall sat next to you.

"Y/n have you ever heard of one direction?" Harry asked you.

"Yeah I've listened to a few of their songs, but I don't really like boy bands that much, but they are very talented." You answered.

"Well what if we told you we are one direction." Liam said.

"Really! Your one direction." You said with excitement.

"Yep" Niall said.

"Cool, now that I think about it you do look familiar." You said.

"Well now that's out, we need to figure out what we are gonna do today, oh y/n are staying tonight again." Louis asked.

"Sure! You replied.

"Ok who do want to sleep with tonight" Harry asked.

"Umm, ok all of you get in a line in a random order except zayn, and I close my eyes and pick randomly." You recommended.

You closed your eyes and pointed at a random person, then opened you eyes, it was Liam.

"Yes" Liam mumbled excitedly.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for dinner!" Niall said.

"Let's get Chinese" you suggested.

"Yes" everyone said in at the same time.

You ate Chinese and watched a few movies, then you decided to go upstairs and change into your pjs. Liam came up and got into the bed and went on his phone. You sat next to him and looked over his shoulder trying to read what he was typing. He quickly pulled his phone away from you.

"Trying to snoop are you?" He said.

" what, noooo" you lied

He started getting closer, next thing you know his face was only centimeters from yours. Then he closed the gap and kissed you. You kissed back. It felt right, but wrong at the same time. You broke apart after about ten seconds.

"Goodnight, love" he whispered.

"Night" you replied.

He wrapped his arms around you, and you buried your face in his chest and fell asleep.

(A/n: I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, please comment and tell me your ideas of what should happen, and share this story. Thank you:)