A Chance

Cho Lee's POV

When Mark left I felt peaceful......he wasn't drunk? He really meant that just now? Ahhh..... This is really confusing. Aish.... I'll just..try not to think about it.

With that I closed my eyes and unwillingly doze off.....

SooYeon's POV

Once I got back to my seat I forced myself into smiling. I suddenly lost the urge to play but I preferred to stay...it'll just look cowardly if I chose to leave the game.

"Okay Bambam...truth or dare?" Jr. asked

"Hmm...truth!" he said cutely

"Same question: who do you like here?"

"SooYeon!" He said in a matter of seconds...well after about 6 seconds of silence

My eyes widened without my consent....

"Huh? Oh and uhm...can we..uh..just play tomorrow? We have to prepare dinner." 

With that I left the circle and headed for the kitchen. I opened the cupboard and took out the ingredients for Tteobokki. I started to wash the meat and then I heard a familiar voice.

"About what I said earlier......I do like you..do you feel the same way? If not just forget about that.."

"Ah yes, about that..I was shocked and I'm..." 

I was about to reject him but then I remembered JB... I don't have a grudge against him but he didn't even give me a chance. I don't want that to happen to anyone else especially to someone who likes me.

"You know what? I guess I'm willing to give it a shot...a chance wouldn't hurt right?"

Bambam's face lit up and his lips formed a bright smile. He ran like the speed of lightning and just like that I was lifted off the ground because he carried me (well duh-_-' did you expect I would fly?).

"Thanks Sooyeon ah! I hope that one day you'll like me too"

I smiled back at him "Yeah...I hope so too!"

"Oh crap! Where's Cho Lee?" I asked......Where is she? Why isn't she back yet?

Author's note: haha cliff hanger!!! Sorry about that kekeke...