Chapter 2

I'm not going to update on the weekend cue AWWW try to do an update twice a week, more if I feel generous  I Feel very generous today. Also bored so Comment your love<3 <3

When I was 7 my mom and dad decided they wanted more children. So nine months later I have a baby brother, ie David. my parents were happy for a while. Dad was home more to take care of me. However, mom and dad got this idea into their heads that they wanted more children. They said the age difference between me and David would seem so large it would be like he didn't have any siblings. Um hello mom and dad, where was that thinking after you had me. They said that they didn't want David to act like a spoiled only child. Two years later we get a little sister, Elizabeth. There are nine years between Lizzy and I. I used to hate that I didn't get any attention because I am a big sister, the baby needs more. Now, I'm glad that I am so much older. It gives David and Lizzy somewhat of a parent. One day in the store Lizzy wanted some cereal with the Power Puff Girls on it. I said no because Dad only gave me 50 bucks and I already stretched it to it's limits. Lizzy starts trowing this temper tantrum, and this woman looks at her and says "Behave and listen to your Mommy". I was shocked to say the least. People at school may call me the school slut because I kissed Jason Brown who I didn't realize was my then ex BFF now re BFF, Allie's boyfriend. I know it's long and confusing story for another day. But, truth be told I haven't even had a real long term boyfriend.