Torture Pt 2

FYI: Ezra and Sabine's Torture are in this chapter
Warning: Rape (Girl to Girl) VDA
Ezra POV
"I will make sure to make a good example of this...traitor." snarled Pryce. After she said that, I yelled to her, "She is not a traitor!! Sabine was only doing what she thought was right!! She knew what The Empire was planning." I stood up for my friend that I was secretly in love with. But Saxon butted his rifle to back of my head and I was knocked unconscious.

Sabine POV
"Ezra!!!" I screamed after Saxon knocked him unconscious. The guard stood in front of me and said, "Don't fight it sis. I'll get you out of here." I was confused by what the guard had said until I recognized the voice. "Ketsu?" I asked and she nodded. "Take this Jedi scum to the room next door! I'll take care of the rebel." Pryce hissed at Saxon. As Saxon took Ezra away, Pryce got out her whip, smiled evily and said, "We are going to have a fun time." (Rape)

Ezra POV
A bright light lite up in my face. I saw I was tied up from my wrists and ankles and a table full of torture devices: a whip, shock collar, syringes etc. "You're up. Finally. You, my young friend, should be honored. You'll be the first to suffer the wrath of my new appendage." He snarled. He took off a glove from his left hand and a robotic limb came out. "That thing come with Spotify or Internet?" I quipped but he just left hooked me to my jaw.

Sabine POV
I saw how Ezra got hit by Saxon. It was one of those clear glass plastic windows. I put my hand on the glass and cried quietly. "So how should we begin. Whip? Shock collar? Or Sex Slave?" ,Pryce walked up behind me and hissed, "Its your choice. Choose and I'll ask Saxon to stop hurting him." I had to choose something that she will enjoy and make me suffer and I had taken a deep breath and answered, "All of the above but please but don't hurt him." "Fine. Saxon take a break, face the boy towards us and turn on the speaker." Pryce ordered Saxon through the comlink. Saxon put the glove back on his robotic hand and faced Ezra towards us. I was completely mortified as I looked at him. He was covered in blood and cuts all over his face and chest. 'I'm doing this for you Ezra.' I thought to myself. I had to my clothes off and I was left in my bra and panties. I turned around faced the wall with the mirror with Ezra on the other side. I saw Ezra started to wake from his brutal torture and he saw what was going to happen. He shouted, "No!!! Stop!!! Whip me, you Imperial bitch!!! Leave her alone!!! NO!!!!!" I saw he had tears running down from his eyes. Did he care that much about me? Or was he just being just being the gentleman? I put my hands on the wall and waited pain coming my way. I felt the snap of the whip hitting me and I started crying slowly but it stop. She kept whipping me and made Ezra saw. I kept mumbling 'For Ezra' to myself as I felt pain and blood go down from my back. And through the pain everything went dark.