Chapter 6: New look

"I need your help

"I need your help." Betty said kicking my door open. She had a shaver, some hair coloring products, scissors and a comb. Mari and I looked up at her from the floor, we had mozzarella cheese dripping from our mouths because of the pizza that we ordered 10 minutes ago.

"What are you doing?" Betty asked looking at us like we were the ones kicked the door open.

"Eating, duhhh." Mari said with her mouth full of pizza.

I swallowed my pizza before explaining to Betty that we didn't know what to wear for the dinner and just gave up and ordered pizza.

"Ok we need to get new looks." She layed everything down and placed her hands on her hips.

"I wanna get orange hair, and I wanna cut it." Mari said. 

"I can cut your hair. Cass can you do the color?" Betty grabbed the orange hair color from the pile and flung it at me.

"Sure, do you have some of that hair color remover?" She flings another bottle at me and I catch it.

"Hey maybe we can straighten your hair and cut it." Mari suggested smoothing my hair down. "A bob  would make you look cute, plus with that adorable button nose of yours."

"Sure. Hey Betts, what do you want?" I turned around to look at her, like always her hair was up in a bun, but this time it was a messy bun. "Oh hey! Since you always have your hair maybe I can give you an undercut." She placed her finger under her chin contemplating it for a bit.

"You know what? Maybe it's time for a change. I'll get an undercut, the one where my hair is kinda long on one side, and let's make it platinum blonde." She grabbed a bottle of bleach and a pair of scissors.

"Let's do this biotches." We stared at her then looked at each other and squealed in excitement.

*~ fast forward to the end of their makeover~*

The three of us looked at our reflections. I feel a Mulan song coming.

"Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me!" I sang. I giggled cause I knew my singing was horrible, but Mari and Betty looked at me like I was an angel.

"Aw." They cooed as they pinched my cheeks.

"We didn't know you had an amazing voice." Mari said. She looked amazing with her new hair. She cut a few centimeters below her chin, it doubled in curliness. Her new vibrant orange color made her eyes pop even more.

"Yah, I know you took voice lessons, but I didn't think you took it seriously." Betty said running a hand through her hair. It's right side was off so she swept her hair to the left. It was also a few centimeters below her chin and with her half shave her jaw line was more defined. The platinum color made her gray eyes look silver.

"You guys. I sing in the shower all the time." I was now blushing, I was never confident with my voice so I never really sang infront of them til now. "What are we gonna wear? The party is in 1 hour. It's formal btw." I say looking out at the clock on top of the ladder.

"Did you you literally say btw?" Betty asked cringing at me. I shrugged her off. I saw that she pulled out a long plastic bag from the pile of hair products.

"I'm wearing this." Mari grabbed a white lace dress that reached a few inches past her hips.

"Here I brought shorts." I tossed a pair of black volleyball shorts. "I think I'll wear this." I grabbed the dress that was hanging on the ladder. It was a long gray dress that had a cut from the mid thigh going all the way down. "I'll pair it with my white chucks." I smirked at the girls and they smirked back. Whenever our parents would bring us to formal parties we would always wear our matching white chucks.

"What do you have in there Betts?" Mari asked as she slipped her dress on. Betty pulled out a beautiful pastel pink dress with a sweetheart neckline. It had spaghetti straps on both sides, a black belt on the waist line, and its skirt flared out until her mid thigh. Betty put it on and slipped into long socks that reached her knees.

"Looking hot, Betts." Mari winked.

"You know it, babe." Betty winked back.

I slipped my dress on and grabbed a gold belt. I adjusted the belt and slipped my chucks on.

"Ladies?" I called the attention of the girls. "We have exactly twenty minutes before the boys knock on my door, so that means we have fifteen minutes to do our make up." I didn't like heavy make up so I just gave myself a cat eye and put purple lipstick on. Betty did her eyebrows, added a little blush, and put on some pink lipstick. Mari just put a little powder, a cateye, and she put on some light pink lipstick as well.

As soon as we were done somebody knocked on our door. "Come in." I said messing my hair up a bit. From the mirror I saw Vincent come into my room. I turned around just in time to see his jaw drop. I smirked and made my way to him. I closed his mouth using my fore finger. "You'll catch flies darling." I winked his way and made my way to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Mari asked Vince as we were waiting for the elevator to stop at our floor.

"The limo is waiting at the front." He said in a monoto- wait limo!? Betty, Mari, and I looked at each other in excitement.

"A LIMO!!!" Mari and I exclaimed. We get into the elevator as soon as the doors open and wait for Vince to get in. After counting to five Mari and I got impatient and pulled him in. Betty pulled me away from the buttons cause she knew I would punch them, so she calmly pressed the button to go to the ground floor. Mari and I were jumping the whole time til the elevator opened.

We rushed put the door and saw black limousine waiting for us in the front. Mari and I squealed and got into the back. As soon as Betty and Vincent got in Mari pulled out her Bluetooth speaker from her bag and I unlocked my phone. We played Power by Little Mix and sang along, even Betty joined.

We sang and danced around til we got to the party.

Hi guys!!! To those of you who don't know I sometimes post spoilers or news about my book on my ig account  bi.ble. So I plan on writing a fantasy story called The Lost Princess.

Here's the banner⤵️