~Kayla x Kyle|Genderbent|Oneshot|Part 2|TheDate~

December 8

Kyle woke up to see his phone, seeing the text from Kayla last night. He smiled and decided to text back a good morning. He dragged his body downstairs, seeing his little brother, Kevin, laying on the couch watching cartoons and his mum cooking breakfast. "Hey sweetie! How was your sleep?"

"It's fine mom. Oh yeah I might go out today with a friend just to let you know.."

"Ooh sounds fun...wait..did you finally found the...one?"

"Mom stop being so cheesy. She's just a friend, ok? Now what's for breakfast?"
Mom chuckled and placed the food on the table. It was fried egg, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans and tomato. Basically the full English breakfast. I always crave for my cereal but the smell of it is irresistible. "Kyle, would please call your brother now?"

"Ok mom." He dragged his feet towards Kevin and sat beside him. "Kev come on its time to eat"

"But I wanna eat herrrr"

"Mom says on the table. Come on please Kev?"

"Fine" Kev rolled onto the floor and crawled to his chair.

5 minutes later, Kyle grabbed his phone and ran upstairs to change. He was so excited for the first time just because of this 'hangout' with Kayla.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayla woke up seeing the sun in her eyes. She thought about Kyle's question yesterday. Should I go? She jumped off her bed and ran down the stairs to see her sister on the table, clumsy eating her cereal and her mum cooking breakfast.

"Morning Kaywaaaaa!" Kiki stumbled onto the floor and crawled towards Kayla's leg to hug it.

"Morning sis. Now would please get off my leg and continue eating?"

"Ok kaywa!"
Kayla rolled her eyes and walked towards her mom.

"Hey mom. How was bingo yesterday with Lily's mom?"

"Oh it was fun. We were so close to getting the big prize, but someone had caught the last number before us. But we are still hoping to get it next time. How about you? How's your sleep?"

"It was ok. Um mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"My friend asked me if he can treat me...like a hangout, as friends...so can I go?"

"Wait wait wait. Just friends? Look, ok? i know you....you like him, right? Yes you do! Yes you-

"MOM! Stop it. It is just friends, ok?"

"Ok ok. Just don't come home too late ok?"

"Yes mom." Again, she rolled her eyes and sat down to eat.

5 minutes later, after eating, she fell back on the sofa and grabbed her phone to text Kyle.

~Kyle~
Hey Kyle! Where we gonna meet? x

Kyle heard a ding from his phone and ran to it. Seeing it being from Kayla, his face brightened up more.

^Kayla^
Probably at da park. We can talk and then buy some snacks at the corner shop. Then you know the ordinary stuff...walk and talk. :)

~Kyle~
Yeah that's cool. So, see ya later? x

^Kayla^
Yeah! See u later!

He smiled and put on his checkered t-shirt. He fixed his hair, gelled it and combed it. Sprayed perfume and posed in front of his mirror. He made it as if this was very important. His mum entered the room and smiled at him. "Don't come home too late, ok sweetie?"

"Yes mum" he answered reluctantly.

1 hour later, Kayla was siting on a bench in the park waiting for Kyle to arrive. Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes. "Kyle..." She stood up seeing him dressed so well. Damn he's cute...wait Kayla stop!
"Hey there Kayla.." He shook hands awkwardly.

"Sup Kyle.." Urgh why did you answer like that Kaylaa ughhhhh.
They stood there for a moment because of the awkwardness they both created until their eyes met.
Damn she is one cute girl I should have...wait Kyle seriously? Ugh c'mon dude.

"So Kayla, I saw the corner shop about 2 mins away...hungry?"

"Totally."

They walked side by side towards the shop, making the breeze blow into Kayla's chestnut hair. Their hands were almost touching until Kayla fastened her pace.

Time skip to 1 hour later

The two were happily eating and talking about all sorts of stuff. Kayla would laugh once in a while due to the hilarious jokes of Kyle. As time passed they got to know each other well; they walked around the park, took selfies, played in the swing and chased each other. It was a fun day, until they had to go home.
Kyle walked her to her front door, hands in pockets.

"Thanks Kyle. I had a great day...I mean um it was the best..actually"

"No problem Kayla. I'm glad we became close friends."
He took one step closer towards her and only their breathing could be heard.

"Kyle?"

"Mhm?"

She reached over to him and pecked him on his left cheek and smiled.

"Goodnight."

She went in and shut the door. She held her chest. Her heart was beating so quickly. Oh. My. Gosh. She ran upstairs to her bedroom shutting her door and scrolled through their selfies.

Kyle held his left cheek and smiled. This girl...full of surprises.. He drove back home, replaying what happened in his mind over and over again.

~~

GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY! It's been like 20 years (sarcasm XD) until I've updated. Ok! I just had so many tests happening at school and I was busy reading other fanfics AND my parents told me to read all the time. So I decided to stop this book for a while as I'm making another one now...

Well hope y'all liked this chap and feel free to comment and also vote!

SEE YA XX