~Cherlie- Cherry x Charlie|Genderbent|OneShot~

Charlie, book in hand, walked into class, sat down in the middle and began reading it. Cherry came in and sat in front of him. While she bent down to get her reading book, her pen accidentally fell on the floor. Charlie, surprisingly, saw the pen, so he went to grab it. But, coincidently, Cherry noticed her missing pen, and also went to get it. They both got up at the same time and their hands went on top of each other, making the situation really awkward. "Uhh.." They stood up quickly but hitting their heads against the table. "Ugh.." She mumbled.
It made half the class look and slightly laugh, making them look silly. They sat down immediately, then returning Cherry's pen quietly.

During break, Cherry went to buy some potted cake at the cafeteria. As she paid, a group of boys came running in, throwing another helpless boy at the floor. That was Charlie. "WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!" The dinner lady came out of the kitchen and raised her voice with all this noise. But the boys had cowardly ran out, leaving Charlie on the floor, bruised. "Oh no.." She gasped and ran over to him. She put his arm around her neck and helped him walk out, towards the benches outside.

Cherry was patting the bruise of Charlie with a wet towel she got from her bag. She was just about to dab a few more, when Charlie looked up and met with her eyes. "W-w-why did you do that?" She placed the wet towel back in the cup of water and gave a little sigh. You know, I just actually wanted to help cause not only I felt sorry for you...it was really bad for them to-" Charlie coughed, showing that he wanted to say something. "Well..umm..thank you. I owe you one.." He grabbed his bag and started searching it. "Hey, Cherry, can I get you something after school? And...uh do u take 307? Oh..uhh...sorry for many questions" Cherry gave a slight laugh. "Hehe don't worry. Yes you can and if your asking if we could go home together then yes, it's ok." She stood up and walked to her classroom. Charlie stood up and walked to his classroom, laughing to himself.

Around the corner, Kiku and Angela were laughing continuously. "Finally! There's something going on" Kiku smiled.
"Sshh! She might hear you!"

"Don't worry! It's ok. Let's just go back to class to see what happens.."

"Ugh. Whatever you say.." And they both walked towards Drama,

To be continued...

Thanks again guys for all the support, and i hope you enjoy these fanfics I've written so far. I'm still planning on more but hopefully it can wait. So yeah, there will be a second part but I'll publish it in a later day..see ya!'^_^

(Sorry if it's really short, but that's all I could think of and could do, so hope it'll be ok)