Visiting Tommy

^back to the present^

Earlier today I was ready to hang out with Tommy, not knowing what we would do as a couple. Now, I stood outside Tommy's front window, watching his mother slit his arms, then, stab herself repeatedly.
I banged on the window, I needed to get Tommy's attention, I needed to do something.
Tommy started to walk around dizzily, like he was drunk. I could tell he was bleeding out, I needed to help. I ran to the door.. "GOD-DAMMIT!"
It was locked. His mom thought this through. Smart, if she was going out, he was coming, too.
I ran back to the window. He was still standing. Good. "Tommy..."
I banged on the window. He stopped...his head slowly to me. Once we made eye I contact, he smiled, and dropped to the ground.
I ran next door, "why didn't I think of this before?!" I pounded on the door, luckily they were home.
"Sorry for the inconvenience- but my friend is dying- can I borrow a brick? Please?!" I talked fast, no time must be wasted.
"Sure..?" The lady that answered my pounding seemed confused. "Should I call someone?" I followed her as she hurried for a brick.
"Uh..yes. Of course call someone, please." I scoped her garage as she looked through some junk.
"So, who's this dying friend, exactly?" She handed me some bricks. "Oh- is it that boy next door? My daughter will not shut up about him sometimes."
"Uh..you mean Tommy? Yes that's him." I nodded.
"TOMMY'S DYING?!" I flipped around to face the stairs. "WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?! WE HAVE TO SAVE TOMMY!"
The girl pulled me over to Tommy's house. "Open the window!"
I quickly gave her half the bricks, and went ham on the front window.