e l e v e n

Moving Day

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

I woke up that morning in my bed. James must have carried me up from the beach. I sat straight up and got out of bed. I brushed out my hair, straightened it, and did my make up. I put on a light shade of tan eye shadow to match my skin color and a little bit of black mascara. I then changed into a purple tank top and some blue shorts.

I packed up everything, all that was mine, plus my bathroom essentials. I put my suitcase in the car and went to help Kaitlyn pack. Once we were done with hers, I put her suitcase into Kendall's car and saw that Ellie and Caroline were done packing.

I helped them put their suitcases into Carlos and Logan's cars and we told the boys we were done packing. Little did we know, they were still asleep. We decided to mess with them. We each took a glass of water and poured it on them. James immediately got up and pinned me down.

"What was that for?!" he shouted.

"I don't know. We were all done packing and you guys were-" I started, before James crashed his lips onto mine. I heard all the guys shouting, probably because they just had ice water poured on them, but I ignored them as I kissed back. We kissed, passionately for a few minutes until Kendall came into the room.

"Break it up you two! It's time to hit the road!" Shouted Kendall.

"Ugh. Fine!" I growled at him. I helped James pack and then we were out the door. James drove, while I hung out in the passenger seat, texting the girls.

A: Hey!

K: Ey

A: How's the ride so far?

K: Gr8! K3nda11 1s s0 n1c3! 1'm d01n9 th1s s0 1 can s33 1f y0u can r3ad th1s

A: I can read it but please stop. It's kind of annoying.

K: Only if I get half of your cookie next time we go to Subway.

A: Fine.

K: Yay!

A: We are almost halfway there. How about you?

K: About 3/4 of the way there. It's taking me a while to type because one of my hands is occupied by Kendall's hand. :)

A: Aww! You guys are so sweet together. Well I'm gonna leave you two alone now. Ellie and Caroline are blowing up my phone with texts anyway. :)

K: No don't go! I still want to text you...

A: Bye Kaitlyn!

K: Fine. Bye.

Next I texted Ellie and Caroline on the group message.

A: Hey guys!

E: Hey!

C: Sup.

A: How close are you guys to Carlos' and Logan's houses?

C: About 3 more minutes left.

E: We're pulling into his street now!

A: I still have about 10 minutes or so.

C: Hey does Kaitlyn seem jealous of us?

A: Now that you mention it, yeah.

E: She keeps giving Caroline and I hateful glares when you're not looking.

A: I'll talk to her, but I think I'm gonna fall asleep soon. I didn't get much sleep last night, and car rides make me tired. Lol ;)

E: Ok. Bye!