n i n e

Movie Night

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

Today was the last day we had at the beach house. It was Friday, so we decided to go see a movie called Frozen. It came out two weeks ago, so it shouldn't be so crowded. When we got there, the whole theatre was empty! James and I sat at the very front because it looked so cool up close! Carlos and Ellie sat in the middle and Kendall, Kaitlyn, Logan, and Caroline sat at the very top. 30 minutes into the movie James said he wanted to get snacks and wanted me to come with him.

"JAMES AND I ARE GOING TO GO GET SOME SNACKS!" I yelled so everyone could hear me. We walked out, and instead of turning left to the snacks, James pulled me to the right towards the exit.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Today's the last day at the beach house, so we should do something there. I'll buy the movie if you want to watch it. It comes out tomorrow," he said. I nodded.

"What about the others? They need a ride," I reminded him.

"We can just walk. We're not too far from the beach house," he said.

"Okay!" I exclaimed as we walked hand in hand back to the beach house. When we got back to the house, it was about 2:00, so James made lunch. He made turkey sandwiches with mayo and cheese. My favorite!

He also made strawberry kiwi smoothies. When we were done eating, James turned to me.

"I don't know all that much about your past, or your family," James said.

"Well to be honest, neither do I," I said with a laugh, "I'm adopted,"

"Oh, I see. What age did you get adopted at?" he asked.

"I was only 3 years old when I was sent to the orphanage. I was adopted at age 5 by the nicest couple I've ever known. I don't remember my parents. They died in a car crash when I was only 3 years old, and

Kaitlyn's parents took me in. They couldn't afford to keep me, and they were suffering, so I convinced them to take me to an orphanage. Kaitlyn promised she would stick by me no matter what. A few months

later her mom died in a fire at work and her dad died trying to save Kaitlyn's mom. She was sent to the same orphanage as me. one day, a nice couple came in and adopted me, and the woman's sister wanted to

adopt Kaitlyn. We were given new parents and Kaitlyn always kept that promise. She's the best friend I could ever ask for," I finished with a smile.

"Wow. Long backstory told short. Impressive!" he said. I laughed.

"I guess I just like to get to the point," I said, smiling.

"She's a keeper," James mumbled, then blushed, noticing I heard.

James' P.O.V.

"She's a keeper!" I thought out loud. Oops. I blushed, then gave her that smile that she always gets so lost in. She just stared at me for a few minutes. "Aubrey?" I asked.

"What? Oh sorry. Every time you smile I always just get so lost in thought," she admitted, "Also, I already know about your past, through years of online research with Kaitlyn," she finished with a smile.

"Well, do you want to go hang out at the beach?" I asked her.

"Sure! Meet you out here in half an hour?" she suggested. I nodded, then we both headed to our rooms. One day, she will be all mine. I smiled just thinking about that. Aubrey Maslow. I like that.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I changed into a beautiful ruffled turquoise bikini that I bought on a shopping trip with Kaitlyn. Then I put on a pink t-shirt that says "YOLO" on the back, and some light tan colored really short shorts over it. I still had 20 minutes left, so I called my mom.

A: Hey Mom!

M: Hey Aubrey! How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while.

A: You know how I really like Big Time Rush? James more specifically?

M: Yeah, why?

A: Well, IMetJamesAndTheGuysAndI'mDatingJamesNowAndTuckerCausedThis.

M: Honey, slow down a little.

A: I met James and the guys and I'm dating James now. Also, Tucker caused all of this.

M: But you're safe now, right?

A: Yes. I would explain this to you now, but I have a date with James at the beach. I'll catch up with you later! Bye, Mom!

M: Bye Sweetie!