f o u r

Snowball Fight!

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

"Ok. Right now the score is 0-0. Now you know I dont like to pick sides on the show, but in reality, I choose Aubrey and James' team! We are going to crush you! Good luck! Let the game begin!" cheered Logan. I laughed at his remark. Logan can always make me laugh, no matter what. I ran over with James and Logan to built a safety wall. It was 7 feet tall and 10 feet long, and it only took us a minute! Then James and I started to make snowballs, while Logan threw them. He was a snowball-throwing machine! So far we were winning 7-4. I wanted to throw one, so I grabbed one of the good ones I had made and stood up.

"Cover me?" I asked Logan.

Logan replied, "Any time." I ran over to the middle of our side, as Logan rushed to cover me. Before Kendall could do anything, I threw the ball at him, and it hit the middle of his face! I ran back to James before Kendall could throw one back at me.

"So is this your first time in LA?" James asked.

"Actually, yes," I replied, "My friend Kaitlyn and I were-" I cut myself off, remembering Kaitlyn. "Oh my gosh. Kaitlyn! She's probably worried sick about me right now!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, was she at the hill with you?" James questioned.

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"So she just left you, falling down a 50 feet hill?!" he said. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"She had no choice. You see this guy, our 'friend' pushed me down the hill. I think he was mad because I liked you guys and was always listening to your music. He probably threatned Kaitlyn and made her go back to the hotel with him," I explained.

"Well we can't just leave her there. We have to pick her up and bring her back with us," James commanded.

"She would love that!" I shouted, then covered my mouth.

"Call her. If you don't have a phone or you dont have yours with you, you can borrow mine." I nodded and pulled out my iPhone 4S.

"What version?" he asked.

"4S" I replied.

"Lucky. I only have the iPhone 4." he said. I giggled, then dialed Kaitlyn's number.

A: Hey, where are you?

K: YOU'RE OKAY!!!!!

A: Yeah, where are you?

K: At the hotel. If you're picking me up, hurry. Tucker went to the store to get some food, but he'll be back soon. Are you still at the hill?

A: Yeah, so I'm not too far away. at least not by car. Well bus.

K: You can't take a bus here! We'll never make it! The bus will let you out, youll come get me, and then we'll have to wait for the next one!

A: No, I mean a tour bus.

K: WHAT?!

A: Yeah. oh and I forgot to tell you, BTR ARE HERE!!!!!

K: WHAT?! Really?! If you're messing with me, I will KILL you!

A: I'm not, you wanna talk to Kendall?

K: YEAH!!!!!

I laughed, then handed the phone to Kendall. "She wants to talk to you. Don't tell her I told you this, but she like, LOVES you," I told him. He nodded and took the phone.

Kendall: Hey

Kaitlyn: OMG SHE WASN'T LYING!!!!!

Kendall: Haha. Nope. So I heard you LOVE me. Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that.

Kaitlyn: Oh well. You would've found out anyway.

Kendall: Well I should go, before Tanner gets back.

Kaitlyn: Oh, right. well have Aubrey give you my number! It was totes cool talking to you. Bye!

Kendall: Haha, it was fun talking to you too! And I will. Bye!

He handed me my phone and we got in the tour bus. Carlos drove, Logan sat in the passanger seat, James in the middle left, Kendall middle right, and me in between them. I gave Carlos the address, and Kendall Kaitlyn's number. He texted her the whole way there! When we got to the hotel, Kaitlyn was already in the parking lot with all of her suitcases. She ran up to the tour bus and hoped in after Logan opened the door. Kendall and Kaitlyn walked to one couch, while James and I walked to the other. When we were on our way back, I saw a farmilliar black Ford truck pass by. I soon realized it was Tucker!

"Duck! Tucker is in that truck!" I yelled. Kaitlyn went down too late and Tucker caught a glimpse of her face. Tucker turned around and started chasing us. We kept turning corners not caring where we were going, and eventually we lost him.

"Logan, go on your phone to find directions back to the sledding hill." Carlos demanded. Logan nodded in agreement. We got directions to get back and we went back to our snowball fight. Kaitlyn went on Carlos and Kendall's team. My team won! After that, James said Kaitlyn and I could stay at their beach house for the rest of the week. After that James said I could stay in the guest room at his parent's house, and Kendall said his brother Kevin moved out a little bit ago and it was cleared out so Kaitlyn could stay in his room at his parent's house. I went into my guest room and Kaitlyn gave me my luggage from the hotel. I got changed into a turquoise tanktop and black sweat pants to sleep in. I texted my mom to let her know and she said I could stay with the guys until school started up. I went into the living room and Kendall put in Spiderman.

"Dork." I said with a laugh. He laughed and we watched the movie. when it was over it was about 10:30 pm so everyone headed to their rooms. "Guys, I have two friends that are big fans too. Their names are Ellie Kujawa and Caroline Groll." I mentioned.

"Cool, maybe we can meet them soon," said Carlos.

"Yeah, they'd love that!" I exclaimed. I brushed my teeth and headed to my room, tired as ever. I pulled up the covers and layed down. This was the best day ever!