Chapter 10.

The question wouldn't get out of my head. The thought of Harry and I really had me curious. I like him but I don't know exactly what I want from him, I don't know what we will be, how we're going to act around with each other. It's all just confusing. Does he want more or is he just doing this for fun? I should ask him later when we hang out.. I really need to get this off my chest. 

----

Harry's P.O.V

"What's wrong?" I asked. Something doesn't seem right, she's acting very different. 

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Yeah right, I can tell she's lying.

"You're lying."

"What? No."

"C'mon Alex, a month of being around each other, you don't think I will know you better then you think?"

She looked nervous, and I want to know what's wrong with her. I'm worried, I don't want her to feel less of herself. She's worth more than she thinks. 

"Okay, fine. What are we?"

"What?" The question took me by surprise.

"What are we?"

"Why the question?"

"Well I want to know, this thing that we have here, I want to know what this is." 

"Well the thought never occurred to me. I don't know how to answer that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't know what to say."

"Do you want more?"

"I don't know.."

"You've answered that for every question." I can tell that she's getting pissed.

"Well you asked the question out of nowhere, you caught me off guard and how do you expect me to react?"

"It's fine. Whatever we had or whatever this thing is done actually." She walked away angry, and all I did was sit there and watch her leave. What have I done?

Alex's P.O.V

I can't believe that Harry responded the way he did, he should have just answered right on the spot. I was actually hoping for more. I wanted more. Fuck, what have I done? Does he even like me? After all, he did finger me. I basically gave myself to him. Why do I have to get my hopes up? Whenever something good happens, something always has to fuck it up. I can't ever be happy or either I fuck it up. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of being blamed. I just want to be alone. Did I really think that we would have something? Seriously Alex? Have you not learned your lesson about Christian? No, I guess I haven't. What if Harry was just using you to toy around with because he was bored? What if you were his entertainment? No, that can't be. He would actually consider my feelings. The thoughts made me want to cry even more. I wanted to talk to someone, but I didn't know who. I was afraid, I was afraid of being judged. I would talk to Emma, but she wouldn't understand, she hardly ever understands. All she does is pick out my flaws and spits on them. Just like Christian, he sweet talked me and used me for fun. Then he treated me like shit afterwards, when he knew that I was hooked on him. I loved Christian, I really did.. But he didn't feel the same for me I guess. It's okay, I'm used to it. 

Harry's P.O.V

What have I done? Why did I have to answer her like that? I ruined it. I ruined my chance with her and I fucking regret it. She was giving in, and so was I. I did want more, but I didn't know if she did. I wanted to ask her out before she asked the question but I didn't because I was afraid. I was afraid of rejection. I've been rejected before and I don't want to be rejected again, especially by her. She's something that I want. I bumped into her for a reason, I wanted to get to know her and be with her. I always thought we would last a long time and love each other unconditionally; maybe, but no, I had to fuck it up. She's different from other girls, and I like that about her. I like that she's care free, I like that she's playful and can take a joke when half of the girls can't even take one. There's something about her that draws me to her. Whenever I see her, I feel my cheeks heat up and get a weird feeling in my stomach because she's the only girl that made me nervous. Out of all the girls that I fucked and went out with, no one made me feel the way she does. She's something special.