Chapter 1.

It was a crisp morning. The sound of my alarm awaking me from my deep sleep, as I forced myself off the bed to be prepared for a dreadful Monday. I heard a marimba ring-tone play on my phone, it was Emma. Emma was a preppy girl who always went to class early and always saw the positive things in bad situations but she'll be sassy when she needs to be. "Hello Alex?!, "yes?" I answered. "Be outside in five minutes.", "okay."

When I jumped in the car with Emma, she was so excited for school. She's the kind of person who gets excited to get new school supplies. "Alex! Can you believe it?! We were sophomores last year and now we're juniors!", "Yeah I guess, it's not that much of a big deal." I didn't really care about the idea of attending school, but if I wanted to go to college then might as well. I was an average student in school, I had A's and B's, and I had a lot of honor classes. "Well Alex, you should be happy. It's good to see the bright side to things, you get exposed to a lot of new things out there.", Well I guess that's something I should think about.

When we both arrived in school, we went striaght to the office to get our schedules for a new year. I didn't like the idea of being with snotty kids or dumb ones.

----

The first bell rang and I went to the water fountain to get a drink of water. I was returning back to class, when all of a sudden someone bumped into me. It was a boy who was tall and lean, with his hair pushed back and his green orbs glistened in the light. I have to admit they were quite beautiful. Oh shit, what the hell am I doing? "What the fuck?! Watch where you're going!" All of a sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts with this rude remark he had made. "Um, excuse me?" "Oh. I apologize, I didn't intend for that to come out that way." " Yeah, well it did. Bye."  I didn't like the way he spoke to me. What the hell was his problem? Oh wait, I have to think positive acording to Emma. *Ring* Shit. I'm late for class.