He cheated.

Lizzy '' bye''

I hung up and walked back over to ivan, I looked at him and he said '' what's wrong babe?''

Lizzy '' you fucking cheating''

Ivan '' what? I never cheated?''

Lizzy '' playing dumb does shit, am I not good enough. You need tessa too?''

Ivan ''what are you talking about?''

Lizzy '' you know, just stop playing dumb''

Ivan '' fine but I regret it 100 percent''

Lizzy '' why would you do this? I thought you were happy?'' I said as a tier fell down my cheek

Ivan '' I am, we were in a fight and it just happened''

Lizzy '' i don't know what to say''

Ivan '' babe I'm sorry'' He stepped forward to hug me

Lizzy '' no leave me alone'' I walked away and went over to Korben and hugged him

Ivan '' babe I'll do anything just please forgive me''

Owen '' leave her alone you fucked up''

Ivan '' I know, I thought tessa was gonna stay quiet''

Ethan '' how about you go and see your pretty little brother, leave her alone for a while''

Ivan '' no i cant just leave her''

Lizzy '' can you come with me to the house? I don't wanna go alone''

Korben '' sure''

Ivan '' babe We can get through this, it's just a bump in the rode''

Lizzy '' I'm gonna make you a bump in the rode move''

Owen and Ethan started laughing as Ivan moved and Korben hit the Gas on the golf cart,

Ivan jumped onto the back, Houston grabbed his sweater and he fell off, we got to the house and I went inside, my dad was sitting on the couch, I went in and seen that Tristan was there too, he seen i was crying a little and said '' what up?'' I tried to say it but Korben cut me off and said '' boy drama, he cheated with her friend''

My dad got concerned and said '' where is he?''

Korben ''down with Owen Ethan and Houston.''

Dad '' are you not concerned? They are gonna beat him''

Korben '' oh shit, dint even think of that''

He turned around and started putting his shoes on. I got up from the couch and ran after him, he got onto the golf cart and started driving, I jumped onto the back and we drove down to the shop.

We got there and I ran in, I seen ivan and emilio siting together as ivan was crying. Owen and Ethan were joking around. Houston was messing around this his truck.

Ivan '' babe I'm so sorry'' He said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Lizzy '' I'm not gonna forgive you that easy''

Ivan '' what do I need to do to make it better?''

Lizzy '' no you can't do anything, it's never gonna be okay, you cheated with my best friend''

Emilio '' just come here please, ivan needs to show you something''

I walked over and ivan jumped off of my papa's old truck tailgate, he tapped emilio on the shoulder and handed him his phone, Tessa was on FaceTime,