wild

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed right beside me. He grabbed my phone and put it on the floor, he grabbed my hand and started making out with me. After a bit of that he slowly started to take my shorts off, he climbed on top of me and his towel fell of. He had calvin kliens on though.

It gets into alot of detail so if your not interested in sexualy chapters skip this one.

He went to put one of his hands down my shorts but i got a nervous and stopped him. He pulled back from making out and asked '' whats wrong?''

I replied '' im scared''

He looked at me in a concerned way '' are you vargin?''

I looked up at him and said ''yes'' knowing i was kinda lying, because matt never popped my cherry.

He asked '' we can stop if you want''

I thought about it for a second and said '' no i want to''

He took my hoodie off and my thong,

He started sucking on my neck and taking his boxer off,

He looked at me and said '' you sure your ready?''

Brooklyn '' yes''

He spread my legs and slowly put his dick in. I dint expect it to hurt but it did, he started off slow and sped up. After a minute or 2 of that he pulled out and started eating my pussy.

When he started sucking on my clit and i let out a moan. He pulled back and slowly put his dick back inside. It felt better the second time. The pain turned into pleasure, it suprised me how what i felt with matt was so bad.

He finished up and we started making out,

We made out for a while but then we decited to go to bed. I threw on my hoodie and thong, he put his boxers back on, we cuddled and watched a movie, we both fell asleep halfway through.