Running away

He smiled and grabbed my waist, i smiled and he moved one hand and grabbed hos bag. I laughed and he walked over to the tent and got in. I grabbed the blankets and followed him. 

I got into the tent and set the bed up. It was a queen size air mattress. We had a heater and heated blanket. I gave him a kiss and grabbed my bag.

Matt '' babe you wanna go swimming?''

Brooklyn '' sure'' i said and changed into my bathing suit

Matt just wore some calvin klein underwear, we walked down a wooden log onto the beach

Matt just wore some calvin klein underwear, we walked down a wooden log onto the beach. We got there and the water was really warm. We walked in and when it was up to my waist ( im 5' 2 so it dint take long ) i dived under, matt watched and laughed. I popped up about 10 feet ahead and got a breath. I dived back under and swam back to him.

We got out to were he couldnt touch for a good 15 feet and chilled for a minute. Are legs got tired so we went back to where he could touch. I got onto his shoulders so i could chill for a minute,

We ended up coming in because someone was at the campsite. I was scared that someone was robbing us but matt was in front of me and was sure it was just one of are friend.

We got to the camp and it was 2 girls and 2 guy. I grabbed the towls from the tree we hung them on and handed one to matt. He dried off quick and put it around his waist, i threw mine over my shoulders and followed him up to the campsite.

Guy #1 '' hey''

Matt '' is there something i can help you with?''

Guy #2 '' ya we haveno clue where we are''

Matt '' this is a closed down campsite 3 hours out of town. An hour down the road is a gas station''

Girl #1 '' we have been driving all day and are really tired. You got any room in that tent?''

Brooklyn '' no we dont''

Guy #2 '' damn you cute''

Matt '' throw some sweats or a hoodie''

He was standing right up against the truck door and my sweats were in there. I pushed his arm and he smiled at me. I laughed as he took a step over and opened the door. I grabbed them and threw them on.

Guy #1 '' damn you got an ass''

Brooklyn '' ya i do, im sorry but i have a boyfriend and hes standing right here, were not letting you sleep here either, his dads the sheriff so ill have him come kick you out''

Girl #2 '' then why can you stay here?''

Matt '' because its my  familys campsite but they shut it down''

Guy #2 '' then help a brother out and let us stay with you''

Brooklyn '' babe who is that?''

Matt '' i dont know''

Brooklyn '' i think its ty''

Guy #2 '' where?''

Brooklyn '' it is him and jc''

Matt '' AYYEEE''

Girl #1 '' bro theres more no way we robbing them dip dip dip'' she said as they all ran into there car and sped off

Jc '' aye girl we missed you''

Brooklyn '' i missed you too''

Nick '' what you guys doing out here?''

Matt '' we were having a little get away why you out here?''

Nick '' we were doing the same''

Jc '' girl get some cloths on''

Brooklyn '' chill, matts not dressed either''

Jc and nicks girlfriends came running down to them. Ashley and Nicole

I climbed into the tent and matt followed. The tent was tall and wide. I could stand and matt could almost. I grabbed my bag and threw on some sweats and a hoodie, underneath i had on my bra and underwear. Matt threw on some sweats too and a t-shirt.

Brooklyn '' nooo'' i said as matt tried to tickle me

Matt '' babe chill'' he said and laughed

Brooklyn '' stopp''

Matt '' then get over here''

Brooklyn '' no your hands cold''

Matt '' get up''

Brooklyn '' pass me my shoes''

Matt '' no get up and get them''

Ashley '' hurry up''

Matt '' ya get up''

Brooklyn '' move then''

Matt '' fine'' he said taking a step over out of my way

I grabbed my shoes and socks. Put them on and we went out.

We chilled with a fire until everyone was tired. We had smores and hotdogs.

They all went back to there camps and we put the fire out. I grabbed everything from the truck that was important

Keys
Phones
Flashlights
Box of condoms
Extra blankets
Heater
Laptop
Lamp
And are wallets.

We climbed into the tent and he layed down and out netflix on and i quickly organized the tent and then layed down with matt. My phone went off but i dint hear it. Me and matt got into it and forgot about everything around us. Are friends were in the spots beside us and they all were getting it on too.

When we stopped we could hear them all still going at it. They are all the same age as us. 16 and 17.

We snuggled up together and watched another movie, after that we passed out.

When we woke up we packed up and went home, my mom and dad were not the happiest but they got over it,

The next morning we had school so we went to bed early, we woke up and went, everyone was happy i was back.

That happen the next month. No calls or texts from ivan