face to face

I woke up.

Threw this on

I woke aly up and we went downstairs and ate cereal

I woke aly up and we went downstairs and ate cereal. My mom and dad got up and came out in some comfy cloths. They ate quick and we left, we stopped at a starbucks for coffee then to the airport. Aly came with.

They dropped me off and said are goodbyes,   i got onto the plane and we took off. I texted ivan telling him that we just took off. He replied with ''okay tell me when you land'' i told him okay and went onto inatagram. We took off and fell alseep. Right before we landed i woke up. As we were landing i textec ivan saying we are landing. He responded and said '' okay we are on are way then''.

I got off the plane and called my mom. She was happy to hear that i was on ground.

I got my bag and headed to the pick up place. Everything was in spanish but i took spanish instead of french in school.

I seen ivan get out of a car and walking over. I grabbed my bag and walked towards him. Emilio got out of the car behind him and catched up with him.

We got to each other and i hugged ivan then emilio.

Ivan '' hey''

Brooklyn '' hi''

Emilio '' so your the girl hes been talking about''

Ivan '' ya''

Ivans friend '' hurry up talk in the car''

Ivan '' okay lets go''

Ivan grabbed my suitcase and pushed my hand softly off and brought it to the car. He put it in the trunk and got in. Me and him where in the back while emilio and ivans friend ruben was driving.

Ivan '' so how was the flight?''

Brooklyn '' good but the girl beside me smelled like dog pee''

Ivan '' aww that sucks''

Brooklyn '' ya but it was good otherwise''

Ivan '' thats good, i could barely sleep last night thing of you finally coming''

Brooklyn '' ya i had trouble too''

Ivan '' are you tired?''

Brooklyn '' not really i slept on the plane''

Ivan '' okay, i dint plan anything today just incase you were but we can figure something out later''

Brooklyn '' okay. What time is it here?''

Emilio ''7am'' he said in a grouchy voice

Ivan '' no its 8am ''

Emilio '' always gotta one up me dont you''

Ivan '' you could have stayed at the appartemt

Emilio '' why so you too could make out in the backseat no''