Chapter 4: Hidden Truths Aren't So Hidden Anymore

Thalia's P.O.V.
I paced anxiously around camp, Annabeth just ran off, and the fire in her eyes as she talked about a monster that Percy might be facing and could possibly not beat. She had left almost three hours ago. It was almost dark as the sun sank into the glistening sea off the shore of the sound.

"Thalia!" I heard a voice call my name and I turned to face it. "Thalia, has Annabeth returned with Percy yet?" It was Hazel, she ran up to me with Frank at her side.

I shook my head. "No. But they better get here soon or else I'm going to go out looking for the both of them. And when I find them, I'm going to give them both a good smack upside the head for worrying everyone so much." I said, glancing worridly at the sky. They had to get back soon. Just then, I saw a shape hustling through the sky and streaking toward Camp. "Look!" I pointed to the shape and sprinted to Half-Blood Hill, where it looked like the shape was coming to land.

I stood beneath my tree, Hazel and Frank beside me, as the shape became clearer. It was a pegasus, and it had two people on its back. I gasped. It was Annabeth and Percy, I'd recognize her name of wild bling curls and his mop of raven black hair anywhere! But, there was something wrong. Percy was slouched and his eyes were closed, I couldn't see their sea-green sparkle. Annabeth clung onto him st though her life depended on it, her grey eyes wide and filled with urgency as they came hurtling towards the hill where we stood.

"Thalia! Get help!" I heard Annabeth call down from the back of the winged horse. I turned and sprinted I to camp, my hunter speed getting me to the Zeus cabin in a flash.

"Jason! Jason, where the Hades are you! Annabeth and Percy need your help! Jason, get your jealous, selfish, dumb, flying ass out here right now and help!" I yelled into the space. I heard grumbling and a few random crashes.

(A/N Be prepared. Here comes a dose of Jealous Jason!)

"Why should I help them, Thalia? They're the great Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase! They can do anything!" He said sarcastically and he appeared around the stature of our father in the middle of the room.

"Because they're about to crash on a pegasus on Half-Blood Hill and if you don't help them, then I will kick your sorry was from here to next century!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the cabin, pulling him at a ful sprint to the top of Half-Blood Hill.

"Thalia!" Jason yelled, "Thalia, let go of me! Let go of me right now!" He struggled against my iron grip, trying to pull away, by to just tightened my hold and he winced. "Percy! Thalia, that hurts!" He stopped struggling and instead decided to start running with me, probably trying to get me to alleviate so.e of the pressure on his arm. I smirked. I always got my way.

We reached the top of the hill where Frank and Hazel still stood, watching the incoming flying horse and out two friends. "Jason, fly up there and help them to not crash. Frank, go get Chiron. Hazel, go find Will." I said and immediately my two friends ran to do the tasked I had assigned them. My brother just stood there, glaring at me. "Now, dumbass." I snarled, glaring back. He stood there. "Now." I growled again. He withered under my fierce gaze and he nodded reluctantly, scowling. He harnessed the winds and flew up to my falling friends.

I heard Annabeth yelling angrily and him and Jason yelling angrily back. I shook my head, feeling useless and lost. I had lost Jason once, then I had gotten him back. But this wasn't the little boy I knew. The is Jason, this Jason I hate. I hate him, I can't stand this Jason. He's a jealous son of a bitch.

Finally, Jason got Annabeth to let him help them not crash. I could tell that she was really worries about something. And I bet I can guess exactly what: Percy. I mean, he was slumped on the back of the pegasus, his eyes closed, leaning on Annabeth and not making a sound as she argues with Jason. He was doing absolute nothing and it looked like he was unconscious.